May 24th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Have a safe trip John :)

See ya when ya get back :)

Rollout
May 24th, 2007, 08:04 PM
See ya Sunday mate!!!

SweetGirL
May 24th, 2007, 08:31 PM
0o0o0o0o0o0ohhhhh, my ole stoppin' grounds! I grew up with the Mobile Bay in my backyard, and my folks had a summer place at Gulf Shores (toward the west end - taking a right on Beach Front Pkwy).

I remember so well sitting on the beach at the FloraBama, taking a break from playing beach volleyball, and up walked Jimmy Buffet (his mama lived in the area of Baldwin County at that time). It was the first time in my life I had a margarita; I asked someone to buy it for me, since I was only 19 at the time. I HAD to have it to truly enjoy the moment (at least, that's what I thought at the time - it was only 1 drink, so no biggy). Many people asked him to sing, and then we joined in; he got tired of us after the 2nd song! lmao Oh, good times. To this day, I can't think of ANY beach and not want to sip a drink and sing Buffet songs. Ahhh, the good ole days.

Nowadays though, when I've returned to Gulf Shores or Orange Beach for vacation, I tag along my 3 rugrats. *sigh* lol

There's no bikini volleyball - it's been replaced with "Hey, mom. MOM! Can we get into the condo pool with our clothes on??!!"
There's no Jimmy Buffet - it's been replaced with the cries and screams for "MAMMMAAA! Rachel took my watergun!"
There's no margarita or Corona's either - the cooler is full of Sprite and bottled water.
Margaritaville is just a passing memory. lol Have fun, and make it last!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 24th, 2007, 09:08 PM
There's no bikini volleyball - it's been replaced with "Hey, mom. MOM! Can we get into the condo pool with our clothes on??!!"
There's no Jimmy Buffet - it's been replaced with the cries and screams for "MAMMMAAA! Rachel took my watergun!"
There's no margarita or Corona's either - the cooler is full of Sprite and bottled water.
Margaritaville is just a passing memory. lol Have fun, and make it last!!

SO TRUE!!!!!!!!! SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Big_ch33se
May 25th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Lol, have fun bro.

LA_MERC_johncst
May 30th, 2007, 05:56 PM
back had fun

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 31st, 2007, 07:10 AM
back had fun

Gee, Thanks for the details! :stick Welcome back we missed you!! :heart3

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 31st, 2007, 08:31 AM
Gee, Thanks for the details! :stick Welcome back we missed you!! :heart3

aww do we need to get yall a room?..... LOL...

just kidding......

LA_MERC_johncst
May 31st, 2007, 04:42 PM
we had 4 days of sun and 3 people lost there life in the water two men and one child a ten year old boy but we still had fun , and rollout has a nice family

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 31st, 2007, 07:41 PM
Whooo, well I guess that could put a damper on any vacation John. I hope yall "DID" have a good time.

LA_MERC_Yankee
June 3rd, 2007, 12:10 AM
we had 4 days of sun and 3 people lost there life in the water two men and one child a ten year old boy but we still had fun , and rollout has a nice family

:birthday

LA_MERC_Spark
June 3rd, 2007, 08:38 PM
:birthday

C---SUCKER!!!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==