PDA

View Full Version : Just a Game?

El2l2ANT
June 11th, 2002, 02:02 PM
Just wondering if anyone has any real training as far as firearms or martial arts goes. Do any of you guys own firearms? Do any of you guys have a class3?

I've got an old Chinese SKS, and I've taken Wing Chun but I'm not active now. There is a class out of Dallas that is run by active police/ex-police ex-military. They teach urban battle field tactics, was thinking about going some day. Depends on the staff... I havent meet any of them yet.

IamTylerDurden
June 11th, 2002, 02:13 PM
um ive got my concealed weapons permit here in SC... u dunno if you wanna count that or not =)

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 11th, 2002, 02:31 PM
Well there a few policey man types in the clan. The majority of the rest of us are avid hunters and outdoorsmen and own firearms as a general rule. For example, in my one bedroom apartment I have 3 shotguns, 5 rifles, and 4 pistols. hehehe Anyone want to see my 357 repeating rifle? or my 44? As far as training, just common sense and good ole daddy (ex-police and army).

:shoot :ak47: :m4: :mp5: :awp: :enforcer: :ara: :sig:

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
June 11th, 2002, 02:45 PM
Well lets see where to start. I guess my pride and joy is my Remington 700 PSS .308 cal. The PSS stands for Police Sniper System. I am a cert. Police Sniper for my department. I am also cert. in several other weapons that we have on our SWAT team. I also own a Colt CAR-15, Sig P220 and P226, couple of shotguns, couple of .22 rifles, a 30-30 rifle, and a .22 pistol. I am tring to save some money up to buy another .308, but it looks like it will be a while on that.

IamTylerDurden
June 11th, 2002, 03:05 PM
Sniper... can we be friends =)

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 11th, 2002, 03:10 PM
durden what part of sc are u from i too am from sc (Florence)
:)

IamTylerDurden
June 11th, 2002, 03:13 PM
lol.. mr. robbie truluck.... this is josh hamrick...

also of florence sc... you going to the bayou lan?

cd
June 11th, 2002, 03:47 PM
I got a couple .22's and thats it.. (Family's though not mine) :D

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 11th, 2002, 04:27 PM
Let me guess, you are talking about Thunder Ranch right?? They have some awesome schools there. Pretty pricey but from what I've heard worth it.

Guns:
S&W 6904 9mm
Berretta 92fs 9mm
Winchester Defender 12ga
Colt Pony DAO .380
Arsenal Arms SLR 95 (AK47 w/ thunb hole stock...post ban)
Ruger 6shot .22 revolver

My favorite is a work gun only...lol

H&K MP5 semi-auto/3rnd burst

Come to Cali Radio and Perm and we be lightin' up the range.

Scott

El2l2ANT
June 11th, 2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Big_Brother
Let me guess, you are talking about Thunder Ranch right?? They have some awesome schools there. Pretty pricey but from what I've heard worth it.

Yeah thats the one. My Si Fu (Kung Fu Teacher) was Special Forces and knows someone that works there I belive. He had fliers at the school and I thought it might be worth the time if I had the cash.

Metallion
June 11th, 2002, 07:27 PM
Do you happen to know Tai Mai Shu? He taught me the ancient art of the bling bling...here is his picture: :D

Daedelus
June 11th, 2002, 08:06 PM
Well am a U.S. Marine(see i am out now)but the old saying is once a Marine always a Marine! ijoined back in late 89' as MOS:0311 Infantryman.out of Camp Pendleton.California. then moved into Force Recon(you can call it a swat unit)doing CQB-Close Quarted Battle.
and Anti-Terrorist roles. sort of a 911 force that deployed over seas for if needed. My favorite weapons were my trusty MP-5sd and when i was infantry the M-249 SAW(Squad Automatic Weapon)and very rarely the
inpressive Barret Light .50 Sniper rifle.as far as owning any i chose not to(maybe mental stability)i just know first hand the raw power they posses and the trained instincts Are better off being left behind in real life(the consiquences on the out side are very high)
so i chose no guns in the house hold.and play CS instead.I do got a cool Samauri sword set though.
from Japan he he.

[[Corvette]]
June 12th, 2002, 11:48 AM
Guns...does a pellet gun count? 'Cause my 22 is broke. I did manage to get 4 local sheriff's deputies, hands on guns, to sneak up behind me one morning when I was out in the yard with my pellet gun. I was shooting field mice (they were giving my dogs fleas, and it was fun anyway, lol). I live in the county, so it wouldn't have been illegal had I been sitting there with a REAL gun. Anyway, I know enough about guns that I wasn't pointing it at the road or anything. Next thing I know I hear "Ma'am?" And I turn around and there's 4 deputies behind me...

IamTylerDurden
June 12th, 2002, 11:55 AM
LMAO.... you should have said "dont worry, i work for the post office"

haduj
June 12th, 2002, 04:22 PM
you know what i got :-D

haduj
June 12th, 2002, 04:26 PM
yeah vic,
those benjis are no joke
basically a 22 rifle, i hope
to inherit my grandads antique one later
its so cool!

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 12th, 2002, 06:48 PM
ive got lots of guns too and ive killed atleast 1 deer with everyone of them too noww i need to buy more

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 12th, 2002, 07:17 PM
You kill deer! Oh you animal! Make love not war!

hehehe

"They're coming right for us!!!"

bighead
June 12th, 2002, 09:23 PM
don't listen to sniper..the only deer he has the the deers heads he buys at the flea market lol j/k

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 12th, 2002, 10:05 PM
ha ha very funny they dont sell them that big. you got to go out and find the ones i have:shoot :shoot :shoot :shoot :shoot :shoot :shoot :hb :hb

bighead
June 12th, 2002, 10:29 PM
I know you have to find them..at a wal-mart near you hehe

bighead
June 12th, 2002, 10:31 PM
Ok i'll give it to sniper..he has killed deers..but the ones i've seen him kill are the size of a yorky terrier...hehe like they came out of the doe's womb and onto his mantle..j/k sniper

Noxious
June 12th, 2002, 11:58 PM
I think i have a 12 Gauge Remington Rifle somewhere.
I think my dad has it hidden or its still at my grandmas house.
i luv that gun.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
June 13th, 2002, 01:02 AM
A 12 guage rifle?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 13th, 2002, 01:33 AM
That's what I was thinking to RP....Hmmm.....N00B!!!

Scott

cd
June 13th, 2002, 02:02 AM
bah leave the boy alone... is it his fault he's never been south of highway 90(Fer you Dirge), letalone I-10? heheheh.... its not his fault he's not misguided or disgruntled

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 13th, 2002, 06:11 AM
ooooooo lol @ Bighead!!!!

hehehe thank ya Corbin. Get your clubs and coozies (and other stuff we'll need) ready boyz! The weekend is nigh upon us!

cd
June 13th, 2002, 12:20 PM
Oh yeah forgot to tell some folks... I wont be there till 21st... www.priceline.com messed my ticket up for real. I told Perm, but he got so upset by this he just could tell anyone, I suppose.

Big Mama Funk
June 13th, 2002, 12:27 PM
So I don't need to bring pie?

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 13th, 2002, 01:31 PM
Ermm, only guns I have are on CS.. and I think I have a super-soaker somewhere in the house..other then that I'm redneck free!! (hehe j/k;))

cd
June 13th, 2002, 02:34 PM
Adam and I will be over to your house 22nd or so to get some gumbo and pie... dont think priceline is gonna get you outta this one... :D

Big Mama Funk
June 13th, 2002, 03:05 PM
lol! You got it. Dinner at my house. I'll pull out all the stops.

Aw, crap. Now I've gone and done it...no one tell Dik or he'll hold me to actually cooking....

LA_MERC_RiverRat
June 13th, 2002, 03:33 PM
OOOO DIK!!!

j00 got a sitiation here...LMAO

j/k

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
June 13th, 2002, 04:18 PM
Here is a picture of my baby.hehehehe

IamTylerDurden
June 13th, 2002, 04:53 PM
WHOA!

bighead
June 13th, 2002, 04:59 PM
Note to self..don't make RP angry hehe

cd
June 13th, 2002, 05:58 PM
lmao... kids play around neighborhoods, thats a given.... imagine riding your bike with your kids and you have this big ol' redneck guy taking a picture of this big ol gun in his driveway.... w00t way to go RP!!!

El2l2ANT
June 13th, 2002, 06:29 PM
Looks like the models I use for my scout. (http://counterstrikecenter.com/downloads/weaponskins.phtml?id=102474&language=en)

Just w/o the bipod

MadOne
June 20th, 2002, 08:16 PM
BIG POPPA, you and I need to chat, we probably spilled some blood and sweat in the same sand...I was 2/2 MarDiv Onslo Beach North Carolina. I know you have been there..Home of the East Coast Recon...give me a shout some time.

Big Mama Funk
June 21st, 2002, 06:50 AM
N00bs and your guns. :p I'm a mama. I need no stinkin guns or martial art training.

I was top of my class in Mama school. I excelled at the rubber arm (which comes in handy for fleeing urchins), the mama bear hold (for squirmy two year olds), nagging (not to be confused with Husband Nagging...different school), and "The Look". Ya'll have mamas. You KNOW what "The Look" is.

I have a super-mama apron with hidden pockets holding various wooden spoons and spatulas. That's all the weapons/training I need.

Even you Armed Forces fellas mind your Mamas. :D

RESPECT THE MAMA!
BMF

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
June 21st, 2002, 09:28 AM
gdodge, you might just get a spatula upside the head unless you say please. You know how Mama's get when your not polite.

Big Mama Funk
June 21st, 2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_gdodge
LOL, can I have some pie?

If you want to make the drive to Monroe, I'll sure make you one. :) Just don't bring it around Avatar's little girl...I have a feeling she'll knock you down for a strawberry. LOL!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 21st, 2002, 10:09 AM
LOL!!!!

The kid was queen of the strawberry hit and run. Picked that pie clean!!

Scott

LA_MERC_Avatar
June 21st, 2002, 10:47 AM
yep...and she also eat a piece that i got her...but get this..sunday we went over to my mother-in-laws house and Anna would not even try one of the strawberrys that Nana had bought her...to funny

Big Mama Funk
June 21st, 2002, 05:23 PM
My daughter is completely smitten with both your and Redneck's kids. :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==