PDA

View Full Version : Lost - Finale

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
May 23rd, 2007, 02:29 PM
http://waffleimages.nwpshost.com/files/41/414b5bf57b7d642629fdfd5d375a06a81be97991.gif

Anyone here watch this? tonight's 2 hr finale should be great. it sets the show up to change formats for the final 3 seasons.

LA_MERC_Shadow
May 23rd, 2007, 02:41 PM
Yes, I watch it. Did you see the talk with the 2 producers the other night where they explained some of the scenes and that they are alive and not dead?

They said the passengers are somewhere in the space time continuum. Can't wait to see it. But Im at work tonight so I have to wait to watch my tivo.

LA_MERC_Onji
May 23rd, 2007, 02:52 PM
I love this show. I'm 5 or 6 episodes behind thought. So dont spoil anything! lol

This and Battlestar Galactica are the only 2 shows i keep up with really.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
May 23rd, 2007, 03:44 PM
LOL I have roughly 4 shows I keep up with.
Battlestar Galactica
Dr. Who
Heroes
Lost

the rest of the crap I could do without, well, except for the Robot Chicken reruns....

Damn it Darren, you need to catch up. if those are the only 2 shows you watch and 1 of them won't be back till 2008, you need to step up and watch them damn it. The last couple of episodes have been really great. I was getting fed up with the show the first half of this season and almost stopped watching. this last half has picked up alot. I read some spoilers for the episode tonight, and it's going to leave everyone saying WTF?!?!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
May 23rd, 2007, 03:49 PM
Didn't see that Shadow. i've seen them confirm a few times though that the island is not purgatory. even Jake confirms it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clE0emuFG8M

LA_MERC_Onji
May 23rd, 2007, 04:00 PM
i know i know. i'll catch up soon.
CO did you watch any of the Firefly series before it was cancelled? if not you REALLY need to check those out, i can rip them and upload them if you want.
Just going by the list of shows you keep up with, i think you would love it.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
May 23rd, 2007, 04:27 PM
Never saw it on TV, Saw Serenity at the theater twice and bought the DVD. Been meaning to buy the Firefly series on DVD, last time I looked Target had it for $20. Will probably pick it up to watch this summer since the only thing on my list that will be playing is Dr. Who.

I appreciate the offer, but that's alot to rip and upload. I think your time involved in that is worth more than the $20 I would spend to buy it.

Was starting to get into Drive (main actor was from Firefly) but Fox canned it after 3 episodes and only had 6 total on filmed.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==