PDA

View Full Version : Where have all the players gone?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 23rd, 2007, 07:21 AM
I know things slow down in spring and summer. Vacations, family activities and ball leagues begin in earnest, but it's been a ghost town around here for a few weeks. Where is everybody?

Signed,

Lonely in Wichita.....

LA_MERC_Spark
May 23rd, 2007, 07:28 AM
LMAO! You answered your own question! I have two boys..They are in two different age groups and baseball is in full swing :D Add to that a sailboat/house/trailer/shop in need of TLC and a house that needs to be finished in less than a month and you can see that I'm a little bit busy... I'll be back soon.

LA_MERC_goose
May 23rd, 2007, 07:57 AM
Momma needs attention too.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 23rd, 2007, 08:59 AM
I mite play tonight!!!!!!! Saturday night I can't tho I'll be at the Bay Bears game. I'll play Friday also..

Rollout
May 23rd, 2007, 11:41 AM
Bath, Maine

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 23rd, 2007, 02:43 PM
Same here, Busy as hell. Probably won't get any play time tonight, but hopefully after tonight and a few days over the memorial day holiday I should be back in full swing with you guys.

Busy in Mobile

P.S. DL did I see you type correctly that you go to Bay Bear games. You know I live right across the bay.

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 23rd, 2007, 08:02 PM
Playing a lot of wow. BF2 still burnt out for me. Hard to check forums as much since the media pc/proxy server in my living room went kablooey. Y'all post too damn many threads to read quickly lol

Chi_Townz
May 23rd, 2007, 08:46 PM
Sorry dudes (and dudets)

Son graduated, other son in from Kuwait(he leaves tomorrow) PLUS big project at work....no time for myself!

A bit of good news, I just got pre-approved for a home loan so Ill be busy with looking for a new home as well as the act of moving... My game play will be sporadic at best for a while :o(

But, like Andy said, 3 day weekend coming up! should be good times!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 23rd, 2007, 10:17 PM
Congrats! And Stay in touch!!

Chi_Townz
May 24th, 2007, 02:47 AM
RGR that bro!

But Im a little down, not out. Ill still get in some licks when I can.

Heres a pic (http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17524)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 24th, 2007, 05:50 AM
P.S. DL did I see you type correctly that you go to Bay Bear games. You know I live right across the bay.

My son's team gets to go to the Bay Bears game Saturday we're on the 14th row on 3rd base line. Yeah I know you live across the bay. Do you go to the games? I've got to go on line and find my way to the place, drove by it before but don't remember where it is.

Here is my thread about it.
http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17506

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 24th, 2007, 06:15 AM
I take that back we mite be 1st base line

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
May 24th, 2007, 02:27 PM
The reason why I haven't been on is because I have been studying for my VCP Exam. I took my VMware VCP Exam the other day and failed by 4pts. :( So instead of being able to get on with you guys the past couple of days I have to buckle down a bit more and study up so I will pass my retake on the 18th of June. After that I will be back in action for a while.

Trust me, I miss playin with you n00bs! I know everyone is busy in the evenings with Kids, Spouses, Work, etc... For me, when it comes to studying I have to be focused on it. Granted if that were the case I would have passed right? There was some material that I didn't spend a great deal of time on and that is what burned me. I don't believe in studying Exam preps cause it doesn't teach you anything. I can say without a doubt that I have a much better grasp on the concepts then I did when I started studying and I have been working with the software for quite some time now.

Anyway, sorry for the short rant here. I hope to see you guys soon!

Also, I keep up with the forums but if I don't have anything positive to add then I just keep my thoughts to myself.

Laterz........

Big_ch33se
May 25th, 2007, 06:54 PM
I have been uber busy with work and what little time I do have at nights, I have started workin out again so I havent had much time to play anything. Hopefully in a couple o weeks Ill get some time to play more.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==