PDA

View Full Version : Sup everyone

bighead
May 22nd, 2007, 06:37 PM
Long time no see. Most of the new guys won't know me..the old farts will.
I've been doing pretty good here. new house..2 kids.yada yada..life is good.

The joystick I use to use in CS finally died on me. =/ So now i have to play fps like the rest of you nubs...very depressing :)

I haven't played too many fps's in a long time. I'm thinking about picking one back up. I know you guys are all into bf2. I'm tempted to try it out but I really want to wait for something totally new to come out..if that makes any sense.

Lately i've been playing that crack game called WOW. I have 2 70's on the garithos server if anyone everyone wants to drop a line. I'm on horde side, name is kennja.

So tell me guys...is yellowdog still a free kill? does op aka target still cheat..and is dirge still gay? :P fill me in :)

talk to you later nubs

LA_MERC_goose
May 22nd, 2007, 07:08 PM
Yellowdog isn't always a free kill - he charges now.
T4rg3t still cheats and denies it daily
Dirge and Diesel are both g@y now and living in a van, down by the river.

Whazzup Biggie! It's been a while. Glad to see the kids didn't kill you totally. Grab BF2 and hop in here with us. Some nights it's like the old days of CS where it's a hundred miles an hour and 20 people talking all at once.

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 22nd, 2007, 07:28 PM
BIGGY! Wassabi?

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 22nd, 2007, 07:48 PM
wassup f00, and yes diesel and I moved to a rainbow colored condo in the french quarter after you dropped out of our lives!

LA_MERC_Spark
May 22nd, 2007, 08:03 PM
heya Bighead!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 22nd, 2007, 08:05 PM
WAZZABIE JOO FOOOO.... :)

I know I see you from time to time in town... but I aint seen ya on the forums since I don't know when... Gezzz talk about out of the blue.. I think you need to pick up BF2, and role with us... We are getting settled in good with the game... As far as Merc goes I look at it as the New CS.

I think we will be on it for some time to come. GET THE GAME AND GET IN.. 40 bucks wont kill you.

Daedelus
May 22nd, 2007, 08:23 PM
waaazzup Bro long time no see. used to love running missions and stuff back in star wars galaxies. the old galactic mercenaries haha. I finally gave up on wow last summer had a guy close to 60 back then thought i would go back when burning crusade came out but sadly i didnt. been waitting my self for the next big MMOG. but they are taking so long to come out. i am really looking forward to huxly and war hammer on-line. yeah as far as the cs goes it been for ever sience i played that even as buggy as BF2 is is still the best out there(graphic wise) just waitting my self for quake wars to come out maybe in july now? it looks like a good replacment to BF2 and the goal oriented missions is just what i been aching for.
Good to see you around still drop a line alittle bit more often bro would love to hear what else you been up to.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
May 22nd, 2007, 09:18 PM
BigNub.. I thought you died or something. You did die .. From my AWP!!! .. muwhaha

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 22nd, 2007, 10:10 PM
Wholy Shiot Dude. Stacey Lives!

Wuzzup cuz. Long time no see. What's it been. 5 years or something. Go to Wal-Mart and spend 19 dollars for BF2. it will tide you over until the next big thing. Its well worth it.

Oh yeah, you will need to buy a new joy stick too. Good to see a blast from the past bighead.

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
May 23rd, 2007, 12:39 AM
Hey man this is Nathan.....I may have met you one ore twice.....I used to hang with parker.....Yeah parker is a definite free kill......He also seems to be te CRACK (BF2) Dealer lol.....well man....I hope to see you on every one in a while.

LA_MERC_Sniper
May 23rd, 2007, 10:30 PM
it will tide you over until the next big thing. Its well worth it.
haaha I got your next .. well um never mind I' leave that one alone Hey Stacy when i get back to town lets all try to get together and try out my new grill :D

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 23rd, 2007, 11:18 PM
haaha I got your next .. well um never mind I' leave that one alone Hey Stacy when i get back to town lets all try to get together and try out my new grill :D

Now that sounds like an excuse to drink a beer or 12 :)

All I need is a date and time.. and if Stacy wont hook you up brother.....

Well, you know your my favorite :) LOL

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 24th, 2007, 01:45 AM
Hey do0d. I think you posted a couple times when I first came around. I also heard something about the BigHead being a dead shot in CS. I will play either with ya if you come back around. One of the older Mercs would be fun to play with. Welcome back.....welcome back......welcome back!

LA_MERC_Sniper
May 24th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Yeah parker hopefully we will be able to do it soon my cousin is ready to meet ya :)

BigOne
May 24th, 2007, 08:55 PM
yo dude nice to see some of the old mercs comming around

SweetGirL
May 24th, 2007, 09:37 PM
I'm very sorry that I don't know who you are, but "howdy". Granny gets that selective alzheimers every so often.

I don't know who you are, BigOne, Maggot-something-or-other....I remember the "good" CS players, so, err, ummm, that must mean that you guys musta sucked. lol just kiddin'

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 25th, 2007, 04:24 PM
I remember the "good" CS players, so, err, ummm, that must mean that you guys musta sucked. lol just kiddin'

Shes remember me very well.... But its not because I was a Good CS player... :naughty

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 25th, 2007, 05:30 PM
hey bighead, good to see you, I have recently fallen into the MMORPG as well, DDO for me, but yeah hopefully a new fps will come out and get us all back together

BigOne
May 26th, 2007, 11:20 PM
i dont think i was around anymore when you started comming by but i did suck very badly at cs but oh well what could i do on dial up

bighead
May 27th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Shes remember me very well.... But its not because I was a Good CS player... :naughty

Since when were you a good cs player..alot must have changed :)

Sweets doesn't remember me? aww to bad..it has been a while so it's all good :)

Good to hear from everyone. I'll try and pick up a copy of bf2 sometime this week. Least give it a shot or 2. I will warn you..i will suck..you'll probably think i'm yellowdog under a different name b/c most likely i'll be camping in a corner the entire time. or i'll hop in a choppa only to crash it in 2 seconds.

To the local boys. I'll do a cookout. Time and place and i'm there. I can host it or you nubs can. either which way we do need to get together.

To all the other guys, Good to hear you all are still alive and kicking. I'll hopefully talk to you nubs soon.

Also yellowdog, i've been gone for how long and still have more posts then you! :P :P

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 27th, 2007, 10:48 AM
OHHHH, But that is soon to change, Old one... and then i will be the UBER ONE...MHAHAHAHA!!

You know I could host it here,,, I got a 2 1/2 car garage we could use.. And my trailer aint to Shabby either :)

We may want to do it before it gets to hot though. :)

LA_MERC_goose
May 27th, 2007, 07:43 PM
We may want to do it before it gets to hot though. :)

TOO LATE!!!!! :D

LA_MERC_Heater
May 27th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Sup Bigs...nice to see you on the boards again.

Big_ch33se
May 30th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Welcome back from the dead I guess. Dont think I met you, Im spark's bro. Anyways, get BF2 and join the pwnage.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==