PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo Ideas anyone???

LA_MERC_Sabre
May 22nd, 2007, 05:20 PM
The wife and I have decided (at least for now) to get each other a tattoo for our 10 year wedding anniversary.

Is there anyone here with any artistic ability?

I'm looking for something cool (of course) that uses the Canadian Flag, American Flag with some sort of hockey theme....also having my three kids names in there somewhere.

here are a couple of examples I found....just to spark some creativity!!!

i like Tat2, the way is goes up the back of the arm

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 22nd, 2007, 06:57 PM
I can try to put something together for you just mite take me a little while. When you need it by?

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 22nd, 2007, 07:29 PM
I just got one a month or two ago, actually. I'll have to get a decent pic of it (some people won't be impressed...but a tattoo is about YOU, not about other people)

Daedelus
May 22nd, 2007, 08:27 PM
maybe search the web for tatto's and see what amazing things are out there. i like miami ink it's a show on TLC i think they got there own web site and you can look at the pictures they have done and user submissions. i would love to some day get a tatto done by Kat. she a girl on there she does awsome detailed balck and white's the shading is amazing!
Good luck and keep us up to date with what you get..

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 22nd, 2007, 08:32 PM
maybe search the web for tatto's and see what amazing things are out there. i like miami ink it's a show on TLC i think they got there own web site and you can look at the pictures they have done and user submissions. i would love to some day get a tatto done by Kat. she a girl on there she does awsome detailed balck and white's the shading is amazing!
Good luck and keep us up to date with what you get..

LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I watch it all the time. Kat is so amazing Never seen anyone do that good! It on right now!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
May 23rd, 2007, 08:31 AM
never seen that show, but I have done a bunch of searching on the net...I have not seen that one yet though, I'll check it out!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 23rd, 2007, 08:37 AM
http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/miami-ink/miami-ink.html

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 23rd, 2007, 08:39 AM
That one up the arm hurt like a *****!

Pain is only temporary though. Placement is everything. My motto for tatts are "show it when you want to but be able to hide it as well." I cant draw for shizz or I'd hook ya up.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 23rd, 2007, 08:54 AM
I wanted a tat at one time on my lower back but my sister in law got a big one there and she said it was so painful so I chickened out!!! I was told one time that if it's your first tatt not to get it on the lower back because it hurts like hell....

LA_MERC_Sabre
May 23rd, 2007, 09:11 AM
I have one Tat...but it's poopy looking

I want this next one to be superb (ie..no regrets). I plan to research the artist thoroughly before I do anything :)

LA_MERC_Nutria
May 23rd, 2007, 10:06 AM
Maybe use the goalie mask and design the mask with like the goalies do.

LA_MERC_goose
May 23rd, 2007, 11:11 AM
Just a suggestion ....

waltersw15
May 23rd, 2007, 11:45 AM
My wife and I have watched Miami Ink from time to time. It's funny that I never see anyone on their flinching or screaming in pain or even mentioning the pain. However, when I was in the military, many people commented on how painful it was.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 23rd, 2007, 12:26 PM
Just a suggestion ....

I think Goose is nearly a zealot about backdoor 'Nub... NOT HAVING IT...

LA_MERC_johncst
May 23rd, 2007, 04:28 PM
here you go

LA_MERC_Sabre
May 23rd, 2007, 06:23 PM
I'm a fan of Star Wars.....not that much of a fan though.

Rollout
May 23rd, 2007, 06:42 PM
OK John is that you?????

LA_MERC_johncst
May 23rd, 2007, 07:04 PM
no

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 31st, 2007, 03:31 PM
So, this is mine.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 31st, 2007, 10:30 PM
here you go

This was a girl also.Eck!:stick

I will try and get something for ya.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
June 1st, 2007, 07:19 AM
here you go

Damn John that must of hurt!! :stick Where's the flying-light-saber-wielding-Yoda? Saving that one for a "special" place??:stick

Daedelus
June 1st, 2007, 09:31 PM
well while it might not be feasable for you i heard that they have a once a year tattoo convention in tennessee. sort of like an E3 or CES show and all the best guys get toghther there for like 1-2 weeks. and they have a compition for best of show. the work i saw there was amazing( saw it on TV like tlc or discovery show) but they all so mention as the artists are all there at the show signing auto graphs and such they have booths set up too. and most do tattoos there. i thought where better to get a good tatto than at the tattoo convention they going to do good work on you because every one is watching etc. to show off. just an idea.

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 2nd, 2007, 09:09 AM
good idea, I'll check that out.

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 2nd, 2007, 06:16 PM
hey get someone to copy your sig and put it across your forehead :)

LA_MERC_Yankee
June 3rd, 2007, 12:00 AM
Here's mine

:birthday

LA_MERC_Spark
June 3rd, 2007, 08:37 PM
Here's mine

:birthday

C---SUCKER!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==