PDA

View Full Version : ?????

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 22nd, 2007, 03:41 PM
Anyone here live in or around the Smoky Mountains??? If so does anyone know a nice cabin for rent thats pretty good in there rates?... AND needs it to sleep around 8 Adults......

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 22nd, 2007, 03:59 PM
Hummm......somebody's up to sumthin :)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 22nd, 2007, 04:23 PM
1 or 2 beds? :devil

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 22nd, 2007, 06:19 PM
Actually a buddy of mine's family has a few cabins for rent. Let me get the website from him and I'll post it.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 22nd, 2007, 07:03 PM
Actually a buddy of mine's family has a few cabins for rent. Let me get the website from him and I'll post it.

ok good deal....

as for you other boons we taking family up there this fall around October/November for MY 10 year wedding Anniversary(June 28)!!! Need at lest 3 queen size beds!! Well a KING size for Dragon and I!!!! We're taking my momma and daddy and taking Dragons mom and dad. I feel in love with it up there so nice and pretty!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 22nd, 2007, 08:11 PM
']
we taking family up there this fall around October/November for MY 10 year wedding Anniversary(June 28)!!! Need at lest 3 queen size beds!! Well a KING size for Dragon and I!!!! We're taking my momma and daddy and taking Dragons mom and dad.

OK, This I don't understand...

you are not suppose to take your parents with you on your 10 year wedding anniversary to Wayne... dont that kind Screw things up...??????

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 22nd, 2007, 08:29 PM
OK, This I don't understand...

you are not suppose to take your parents with you on your 10 year wedding anniversary to Wayne... dont that kind Screw things up...??????

LOLOL... Yeah I know!!! but our parents won't be here for ever... our kids are going as well...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==