PDA

View Full Version : Here's an idea for Lan party 2008 & beyond

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
May 22nd, 2007, 09:15 AM
I don't know how many of ya'll play paintball....but I was thinking that maybe next year or something (hopefully I will be able to come to lan party next year....or at least that's the plan)

What do ya'll say to getting together a paintball scrim before or after the lan party.....It's all well and good that ya'll can seemingly shoot a flea of a knat's a**.........how about in real life.

I think it'd be cool....tell me what you all think.:saddam1

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 22nd, 2007, 03:43 PM
I aint getting shot by a high speed anything... Now if you want to stand their while I shoot you in the FACE..... Give me the Gun... MUhahaahahahaha!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
May 22nd, 2007, 04:24 PM
in college I played paint ball naked in the rain ONCE.... only once... for SEVERAL reasons... none of which need to be discussed here :D

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 22nd, 2007, 04:30 PM
You didn't by chance have to get any acetone out and start splashing it around like Old Spice? :stick..

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 22nd, 2007, 06:20 PM
hahahah just what I was thinking. come'on spark, no psa on that one?

LA_MERC_Yankee
May 22nd, 2007, 08:27 PM
in college I played paint ball naked in the rain ONCE.... only once... for SEVERAL reasons... none of which need to be discussed here :D

Now you weren't naked when I was pelting you with the paint gun in your front yard of that house in Ruston. LOL

LA_MERC_Spark
May 23rd, 2007, 07:31 AM
OMFG! I totally forgot about that! Wait a minute! you didn't shoot me did you? LMAO!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 23rd, 2007, 08:36 AM
You're barking up the wrong tree with this crew Maggot. This is a bunch or desk jockeys, gamer geeks and athletic burnouts. I don't think there's too many here who would be down for something like that....lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==