PDA

View Full Version : My boys Tball team

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 22nd, 2007, 07:58 AM
OK as you all know my little boys Tball team got 3rd place in the Tournaments. Well now his team gets to go watch the Mobile BayBears play this weekend in Mobile AL. Our team gets to go out on the feild in there uniform and play before the game starts.. The Baybears play the Huntsville stars at the Hank Aaron Stadium at 7:05pm We're on the 14th row in seats 15 and 16.. Not sure but one of the moms told me we were going to be on the 3rd base section. I'll take some pictures and post them this weekend..
My son can't wait!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 22nd, 2007, 08:43 AM
Awesome! Congrats to their team!

SweetGirL
May 22nd, 2007, 04:33 PM
Congrats to your kid, DL! When I lived in Mobile, I went only once to see the BayBears play; I had more fun playing on the water slide there. lol You should call and see if they still have that - bring everyone's swimsuits!

(I love sports....avid basketball, football fan etc. BUT baseball is too long for me to enjoy. Let's put it this way - my boyfriend's parents have season tickets to the Astros: out of 162 games this season, I'll choose to make it zero/0 of them. haha Oh, they also have season tickets to the Rockets, but I've yet to make it to a game, tho I would like to attend.) Let us know how it goes! =)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 22nd, 2007, 07:09 PM
Congrats to your kid, DL! When I lived in Mobile, I went only once to see the BayBears play; I had more fun playing on the water slide there. lol You should call and see if they still have that - bring everyone's swimsuits!

(I love sports....avid basketball, football fan etc. BUT baseball is too long for me to enjoy. Let's put it this way - my boyfriend's parents have season tickets to the Astros: out of 162 games this season, I'll choose to make it zero/0 of them. haha Oh, they also have season tickets to the Rockets, but I've yet to make it to a game, tho I would like to attend.) Let us know how it goes! =)

I think they still have it because they said something about a big slide they can play on. Justin is going to be in his uniform so I mite not let him slide down it if it has water! and I don't think people are ready for my big ole butt in a swimsuit yet!! I need to loose about 200 pounds. lol... I like sports also mite not know to much about it but like to watch it.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 27th, 2007, 12:29 AM
ok we just got back from the baybears game. They didn't let the kids play out there all they got to go in stand there in outfield. Anyway had fun tho. Justin loved every minute of it! Heres a few pictures of out night....

Oh and 5 of our players couln't make it..

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 27th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Woot.. Looks like you had a good time :)

You got some good pictures of the fireworks also.. :)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 27th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Yeah It was a pretty good time. I tryed to get a really good shot of the fireworks but those few were the best ones. Justin had so much fun and watched all the ball game...

SweetGirL
May 30th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Justin is just adorable!!! (YOUR child, Justin, is adorable....not OURS - Drax/Justin)

I must have ADD/ADHD, cuz I can't sit through baseball games. I don't mind the sport, but I can't sit there for 3+ hours twiddling my thumbs in the heat. I don't get rowdy at baseball games and just end up being bored. WTH wants to watch 162 games of the Astros?!! Not to mention the announcers constantly commenting on the players being "ill from sinus infections", "under the weather with a sinus infection", "not sure how he'll perform tonight, due to that nasty sinus infection". Good God, these men make millions - shaddup already and play. <<--- personal rant, sorry Don't even get me started on Roger Clemens. lol

Glad you and your kiddo had a good time, DL!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 30th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Not to mention the announcers constantly commenting on the players being "ill from sinus infections", "under the weather with a sinus infection", "not sure how he'll perform tonight, due to that nasty sinus infection".

Thats just an excuse the Big leagues use to hide the fact their players are coke heads. Sinus Infection... more like,,, he snorted to much last night, and now the fool cant breath... but well still pay him millions to play "THE GREATEST GAME EVER" Yea... Right...

As you can tell Im not a sports fan either.. LOL

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 30th, 2007, 08:49 AM
Wayne and I like to watch the collage girls soft ball teams play on TV. As for pro baseball I don't like to watch it. I like to watch high school baseball. As for football I don't like watching it on TV but I like to watch it in person. And I love to watch NASCAR I love JR!!!!!! I would watch baseball faster then I would golf!!!!

Now back to the baybears... It was ok. If it wasn't for the bear playing around on the field between each ending then I would have fell asleep. Well other then all the balls flying over our heads. Justin watched all of the game.

SG thank you so much he is a little ham...

SweetGirL
May 30th, 2007, 10:07 AM
']Wayne and I like to watch the collage girls soft ball teams ...

LMAO desperate, lonely men watch softball, we say around here lol

Texas A&M softball team is ranked fairly decently from what I hear around here. It looks like the Aggies got their basketball team, baseball team, softball team, even golf team in shape......that's more then I can say for their foozeball team!! Geez, they don't do well at all at football here! lol I make the 7 +/- home games here in College Station, and I'm amazed at the gorgeous field they have, the perks here and there, the AMAZING crowds that scream til you can't hear yourself for hours after the game even (they say on ESPN that A&M has one of, if not THE loudest, football fans at home games), an over-paid and over-rated coach, and they still suxor. Goes back to my granny's saying: you can bring a horse to water, but ya can't make him drink.

Big_ch33se
May 30th, 2007, 04:53 PM
I just cant get into Baseball. Football all the way. Though I would rather my sons play baseball (more money, less injuries.)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==