PDA

View Full Version : To all guys who play Sunday night.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 21st, 2007, 08:51 AM
I want to offer my apologies to all the guys who hung around on the LA_MERC server trying to get it started last night. We had a little hiccup with the server settings, and it was not registering as RANKED. We have since resolved this issue "THANKS GOOSE"

I just want to say thanks to all our friends out there for logging on... I promise if we try to start it up again, it will populate this time.

I wanted to add, If I had known we had the prevailing issue with the server, I would not have asked you guys to join in, But on the bright side, we would have never known this was happing until we tried running it.

So thanks again... See ya on the Flip side

LA_MERC_YeLLoWDoG :)

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
May 21st, 2007, 09:10 AM
np mano--I still had fun.

waltersw15
May 21st, 2007, 09:26 AM
It's all fun.

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
May 21st, 2007, 09:03 PM
I play this game for the fun of it........the points are a bonus....hell....where elae can you shoot ppl gratuitously over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......drink a beer and smoke a cigarette.....come back and kill some more....and not have to worry about the legal ramifications of gratuitous killing......not a bad way to end a crappy day.....or for some of ya'll......week.

Me personally....I enjoy being able to play alongside a good group of gamers....points or no points. :stick :tank: :saddam1

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 21st, 2007, 11:18 PM
I play this game for the fun of it........the points are a bonus....hell....where elae can you shoot ppl gratuitously over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......drink a beer and smoke a cigarette.....come back and kill some more....and not have to worry about the legal ramifications of gratuitous killing......not a bad way to end a crappy day.....or for some of ya'll......week.

Me personally....I enjoy being able to play alongside a good group of gamers....points or no points. :stick :tank: :saddam1

Amen Brother... You forgot to mention.. you get to cuss out the guy that just poped you in the head for the 10 th time, and you still havent figured out where the h3LL hes hiding at... "Cough" Dragon "Cough".... :)

BTW.. Nows a good time to Flame Dragon, hes back off shore as of today...LOL

LA_MERC_johncst
May 22nd, 2007, 06:33 AM
yellow it's all your falt hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha no problems here

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==