PDA

View Full Version : Flat Earth Society

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
May 20th, 2007, 09:20 AM
What a bunch of wack job's. I keep reading threads waiting to find out its a joke or hoax site but I think they have smoked themselves retarded. And I love The FAQ area, and the map they made is entertaining as well.

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum//

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 20th, 2007, 04:15 PM
OK, so I'm getting the idea these guys still think the earth is flat... but in a kind of round way... that to them is flat. If you only look at the scientific evidence that they in their superior intellect have created... I too am convinced the earth is flat... but in a kind of round way... "I THINK"... LOL

aCiD
May 20th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Wow...they..are amazing

aCiD
May 20th, 2007, 05:37 PM
haha, look at there map. Ok, from this map, it shows that it is flat, duh. If that IS the case, how do we have a seasonal change, Where would day and night go. These people are nut jobs, and whatever they are smoking, they need to stop.. or share it with the rest of us :stick

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 20th, 2007, 07:52 PM
OMFG.... Ice rim around edge of earth... you know it kinda looks like a Pizza. :)

waltersw15
May 20th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Although the sun and moon could just be flat circles moving around the earth as well.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
May 20th, 2007, 08:39 PM
OMFG.... Ice rim around edge of earth... you know it kinda looks like a Pizza. :)

lmfao..I thought the same thing..hehehehe

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 20th, 2007, 09:42 PM
I dunno about some people. Reminds me of a book I read when I was a kid called "The Hollow Earth" or something. The premise was that these guys thought the earth was hollow and that you could get into the center of the Earth by going to the poles.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==