PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings Online

LA_MERC_Heater
May 17th, 2007, 01:45 PM
I was just wondering if anyone had this game and what sever is everyone on..
I think im going to give it a try would like to join up with friends.

Daedelus
May 17th, 2007, 05:30 PM
was thinking of giving it a try but when i tryed down loading the beta they kept giving me corupt versions. so i think i might pass. been waitting for warhammer online to come out and huxly.
Also it sort of P.O's me that we cant play uraki and trolls/orc's etc..
let me know how you like it though?

aCiD
May 17th, 2007, 05:38 PM
I have it, its pretty good, but i drink WAY to much while im playing this game. Another thing is, its sometimes choppy, not graphic card choppy, but laggy choppy. Ha, if that makes any sense. Its actually a pretty fun game if your in a slump with WoW. One thing is at level 10 you get to make a Orc troll thing - you have 4 or 5 choices and its LOTROs pvp i guess. I havent gotten to play it yet because i play WoW mainly. All in all its a good game - its nice and stable, i havent gotten kicked, all the servers seem to be very stable - the people are Nice actually and willing to help which is amazing i think. I play on Windfola - the one they tell you you should join if your new. BUT! I will tell you, doin judge it by the first part, youll be like wth? Uninstall. But dont, get to level 5 or 6 and it starts getting a little more fun. My name btw is Goramer? lol..

LA_MERC_Spark
May 18th, 2007, 08:37 AM
bah... I beta tested... total WoW rip off... not worth the cash IMO.

aCiD
May 18th, 2007, 11:37 AM
nah its really not.. wow is ok i just i had some people to re roll with on alliance, im tired of horde lol

LA_MERC_Spark
May 18th, 2007, 01:02 PM
dude.. they totally ripped the design from WoW... same menu styles... quest work the same... I played it through several releases, and it just never really seemed all that good.. but ... it is LOTR! :)

aCiD
May 18th, 2007, 01:51 PM
yea but when i bought it i was like YEAA , ima help Big Frodo take the ring back UGHH. When i get on, its WoW on roids - graphic wise that is. I was agreeing with you on the part about it not being worth the money lol i wasnt sticking up for this sorry game :P

the noxious
May 18th, 2007, 04:44 PM
i played the beta too, it was okay, if i get tired of Kara runs and Gruuls lair, ill give it a go.

Big_ch33se
May 20th, 2007, 07:28 AM
Unfortunately I have neither the time or money for any crack-like rpg games of any kind.

Daedelus
May 22nd, 2007, 08:47 PM
oh a conan fan. go check out the web site for the new conan MMOG. hyborian something. i thought it looked pretty nice.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 23rd, 2007, 08:48 AM
Acid...roll Alliance on Bleeding Hollow PvP. All the MERCs that play (most anyway) are there. I run the guild with Robyn (CS_Widow).

Guild is Forgotten Misfits. ( http://www.forgottenmisfits.com )I'm Rainy or Daay. Drax is Casmilla and Robyn is Nyt. Anyone of those can add you.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==