PDA

View Full Version : Heres a little clip of my dog Hershey

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 16th, 2007, 06:27 PM
I shot this for a friend of mine who wanted to see my dog... Hershey...
So I figured why not post it here too, so heres my Best Pal... Hershey.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o0LFZaNxiDw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o0LFZaNxiDw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
May 17th, 2007, 10:12 AM
That's a cool dog man.....It reminds me of a dog I used to know....lol......you need to show some video of him drinking a beer

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 17th, 2007, 10:15 AM
A smart dog there! I wish I could have a dog...stupid rentals.

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
May 17th, 2007, 12:38 PM
wish i could let u guys see dl killing her first deer but dont know how to do it. help would be nice from the pc experts or geek squad.

LA_MERC_johncst
May 17th, 2007, 01:15 PM
cool dog

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 17th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Yea hes a hoot.. yall should see him start talking when I go outside the back gate without him... I do let him out the back of my place..as long as im back there with him.. so he thinks that if I go.. he gets to go... so when I leave him behind.. the poor guy while Whine, and holler like its nobody's business... Kind of funny actually.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 17th, 2007, 06:19 PM
']wish i could let u guys see dl killing her first deer but dont know how to do it. help would be nice from the pc experts or geek squad.

What a pretty dog yellowdog!!!

AND Dragon if you do get it on here you better not put the part when I had to go potty in the woods with my clothes down to my feet!!!
just remember I got something you want!!!

aCiD
May 17th, 2007, 06:29 PM
hahah love em, pretty dog man

Big_ch33se
May 17th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Um...... "Clark, how long were you alone with that dog."
-"I don't konw, an hour, hour and a half maybe. Why? Why are you lookin at me like that?"
- "I don't know, its probably nothin."
Lol. Couldn't pass up the opening for that quote.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 18th, 2007, 05:22 AM
']Um...... "Clark, how long were you alone with that dog."
-"I don't konw, an hour, hour and a half maybe. Why? Why are you lookin at me like that?"
- "I don't know, its probably nothin."
Lol. Couldn't pass up the opening for that quote.

LOL.... Sick people I tell ya... Sick people...

Big_ch33se
May 20th, 2007, 07:31 AM
Hey man, "The Thing" roxors! Got to be one of the greatest sci fi horror films ever.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==