PDA

View Full Version : Intra-Clan Scrim!!!! JOIN NOW!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 9th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Ok we have enough interest for an Intra-Clan Fragfest Scrimmage. This event is OPEN to all LA_MERC Members, Guests, OTH and GL members.

The DATE: Friday May 18th at 9:00pm CST….

The PLACE: LA_MERC BF2 SERVER!

The Teams: LA_MERC Good Guys Vs. LA_MERC Bad Guys…

This will be the official sign-up thread, please post your availability below…

SIGN-UP DEADLINE IS MAY 16th (WEDNESDAY) Teams will be drafted on THURSDAY MAY 17th.

The highest ranking (BF2) officers will be the team captains; they will take turns drafting players from the pool of confirmed players.

The map and format will be determined (by blind draw) the NIGHT OF THE EVENT!!!

All assets will be employed, and our usual gaming rules will apply.

Extreme smack-talk and gratuitous violence has been authorized.

BATTLERECORDER WILL BE EMPLOYED TO CAPTURE ALL THE ACTION!!! (STABBINGS, GRENADEINGS, AND TEMPLE-SHOTS)

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!! JOIN THE FUN!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 9th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Wetzny is IN!...

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 9th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Sweet. I can't wait to see the battle recorder footage. Should be a lot of fun. Count me as officially signed up.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 9th, 2007, 10:17 AM
I cannot do boys. I will be at a Colorado Crush game with my son. I fly to Denver on the 18th. I want see the footage though.

LA_MERC_Spark
May 9th, 2007, 10:51 AM
I'm in

LA_MERC_johncst
May 9th, 2007, 11:20 AM
put me in

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
May 9th, 2007, 12:53 PM
I'm in but I'd rather it on a weekday night. Never know what the weekends will hold.

LA_MERC_goose
May 9th, 2007, 01:20 PM
N

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 9th, 2007, 01:22 PM
I'm in but I'd rather it on a weekday night. Never know what the weekends will hold.

Very true. Right now I'm clearing my Friday night schedule for this event though. This should be some good stuff.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 9th, 2007, 03:24 PM
I'm in... unless things change :)

Ab1dab1
May 9th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Count me in......

Abi

Rollout
May 9th, 2007, 06:51 PM
I'm in as long as my dsl gets fixed, I currently can't get BF2 to connect to the account server :( 158 Kbps vs 6000 Kbps normally, My ISP got bought out and I fear they are routing us through Siberia and back based on the problems between here and the real world. I get 6500 to Gulftel, but 148 to the real world, something is a foul and they aren't talking, those Commy bastards!!

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
May 9th, 2007, 08:56 PM
will be there at 9

Big_ch33se
May 9th, 2007, 09:22 PM
I think Im N. Pretty sure actually.

LA_MERC_BS
May 10th, 2007, 10:43 PM
I'll try to be there. I always forget. You people have seen my head, you know what I'm working with here.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 10th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Looking for Diesel's once in a blue moon appearance....Onji? Drax? Slingy? Nutria? Skits? Madmax?...ALL are welcome...

LA_MERC_Drax
May 11th, 2007, 08:53 AM
Pretty much depends if I'm marooned offshore or not, if I'm in I should be there, friday nights suck for going out in BR.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 11th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Looking forward to the game. Lets get on a little earlier to make sure battle recorder and all is working. Also, do we want to split the team speak channels. I think it would be more fun to have everyone all in the same chat room like we use to do with 16fighter with counter strike. That leads to some funny stuff.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 11th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Well the only problem I see with that is... there was no strategy to 16 fighter in the CS days... with a Scrim between us guys.. its going to be hard to make any plans on how to cap a base while the other team is listening in...

Just my opinion.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
May 11th, 2007, 02:46 PM
I'll provide some entertainment, and target practice, next Friday!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 11th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Well the only problem I see with that is... there was no strategy to 16 fighter in the CS days... with a Scrim between us guys.. its going to be hard to make any plans on how to cap a base while the other team is listening in...

Just my opinion.

Very True Parker, but that's really my point. Its intra-clan so winning is not the point. Owning your fellow brethren and then talking smack about it, especially when its on battle recorder is way more important. lol.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 11th, 2007, 07:00 PM
I'll provide some entertainment, and target practice, next Friday!

Thats what was missing... Bacon Bits... Got have Bacon bits in the game... Gives any game better flavor :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 11th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Very True Parker, but that's really my point. Its intra-clan so winning is not the point. Owning your fellow brethren and then talking smack about it, especially when its on battle recorder is way more important. lol.

Well, I can see your point there. Maybe we can play 1 round 1 way and the next round the other... see what way is more fun.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 11th, 2007, 11:05 PM
very PC. I'll do whatever. Both should be very fun.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 11th, 2007, 11:26 PM
That is why Team 1 will be on one TS channel and Team 2 will occupy the other..... DOH!! But its not like we DON'T know what our boys like to do....

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 12th, 2007, 07:55 AM
very PC. I'll do whatever. Both should be very fun.

Well... I didnt mean it as a Compromise thing to do... Just curious what way would be more fun... I suggest we play the first round split,,, then the second round all in the same channel... this way we can raise H3LL at whoever got our goat in the last round.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 13th, 2007, 05:50 PM
We need more players!!

Dark Knight
May 13th, 2007, 08:49 PM
I'm in, and I'll bring warpig, landman, and anybody else I can grab ahold of. Ghost Omega works till 11 now so she won't be able to make it, but I'll try to get blind old man and real old man and a few others as well, I'm going send out an email about it right now.

waltersw15
May 13th, 2007, 09:16 PM
I'm back in country, and you can count me in. I'm starving for some good BF2 action.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 13th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Hey do not forget to use these when playing as a team: http://petebevin.com/archives/signals.html

[OTH]-Bonsai
May 13th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Would really like to play, but can't make it this Friday - will just be getting back home from a week of travel when the match kicks off. Great idea though, and I look forward to the next one.

waltersw15
May 14th, 2007, 08:34 AM
I plan on using the "Aim for the Ass" signal quite a bit this weekend :)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 14th, 2007, 09:32 AM
lmao

Big_ch33se
May 14th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Doh! I don't know if spark is goin but my cousin's graduation is that night at 7 across the lake, so I will not be able to play :(

Chi_Townz
May 14th, 2007, 06:22 PM
If nothing else pops up at work, count me in... is there a standby list??

I have a feeling I may be working late.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 15th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Just show up when you can... Should be fun... See you there Chi, it'll be nice to game with you again...

LA_MERC_Drax
May 15th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Its gonna be no go for me, I'll be marooned out for awhile longer, prolly to the end of may by the looks of it.

waltersw15
May 15th, 2007, 09:58 AM
So who are the team captains as of now?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 15th, 2007, 10:04 AM
As it is right now... Target and BS are team Captains.... Hoping to hear from Frag, Fish, any and all are welcome...

LA_MERC_FragFood
May 15th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Ok we have enough interest for an Intra-Clan Fragfest Scrimmage. This event is OPEN to all LA_MERC Members, Guests, OTH and GL members.

The DATE: Friday May 18th at 9:00pm CST….

The PLACE: LA_MERC BF2 SERVER!

The Teams: LA_MERC Good Guys Vs. LA_MERC Bad Guys…

[

I'm in. Jay (FishFood) may be, depends on his work schedule.

LA_MERC_johncst
May 16th, 2007, 09:10 AM
what is the total peeps on the battle

LA_MERC_Drax
May 16th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Things turned around out here, I think I'll be back on land here in the next day or two, so put me back to possible :)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 16th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Good Drax is in... Waiting for a confirmation from T4rg3t....

LA_MERC_goose
May 16th, 2007, 01:51 PM
I spoke to him earlier - he sounded like he had a lot on his plate at this time.

Jay
May 16th, 2007, 02:24 PM
I should be there

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 16th, 2007, 07:43 PM
I am in mofo, prepare to get fragged, old school style
Eat it with a Spoon!!! or I will?!?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 16th, 2007, 07:49 PM
I am in mofo, prepare to get fragged, old school style
Eat it with a Spoon!!! or I will?!?

The protocol son returns.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 16th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Well, I forgot about my nieces graduation at 7:00 eastern time.. this should not cause any problems, but that depends on what happens later on. If I don't get SNAFU'ed I will be there.

Rollout
May 16th, 2007, 09:30 PM
I'm in for sure, I have withdrawls!!!! And a hankerin' to kill me some Wetzy:)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 17th, 2007, 05:54 AM
']I'm in for sure, I have withdrawls!!!! And a hankerin' to kill me some Wetzy:)

LOL ! Hold your water.... we may be on the same team... Douche... :stick

LA_MERC_goose
May 17th, 2007, 07:09 AM
LA_MERC_Rollout [teamkills] LA_MERC_Wetzny
LA_MERC_Wetzny: WTF? Dumbass
LA_MERC_Rollout: My bad, I forgot you were on my team

LA_MERC_Wetzny: WTF?! That's twice!
LA_MERC_Rollout: That time was for fun :D

LA_MERC_Wetzny: That's it! I'm switching teams!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 17th, 2007, 07:38 AM
LOL ! Hold your water.... we may be on the same team... Douche... :stick

Like Alan said. You'd be safer on the other team.:stick

LA_MERC_johncst
May 17th, 2007, 08:28 AM
what are the maps

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 17th, 2007, 12:21 PM
I don't think they've been decided on yet. Maybe Karkand, Mashtuur City or Sharqi Penninsula.

Rollout
May 17th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Great call Goose, those were my thoughts exactely!!!!!!!!

I'm falling into a deep, deep sleep...I hear a voice repeating...
Kill me some Wetzy, Kill me some Wetzy, Kill me some Wetzy, oopps did I say that out loud..........I MUST obey the voices!!!!!

See ya tomorrow David, I mean teamate!!!! heheheheheheh :)

Chi_Townz
May 18th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Just make sure you point that in his direction and not mine.

Rollout
May 18th, 2007, 05:52 PM
No worries Mate!!!! Just hope you make it!!!!!!

Dark Knight
May 19th, 2007, 07:41 AM
my apologies guys, I was really looking forward to gaming last night but somehow or another I got elected to take care of an ex that is having tremendous problems at the moment and going through a separation. Her soon to be ex-husband is quite the abusive type, and I couldn't abandon her no matter how much I would have preferred to have been gaming at the moment! Luckily, we didn't have any real life bf2 last night and early this morning though because for awhile I thought we would have to go that far. Luckily andyconda was not flying jets so I didn't have to worry about bombs dropping on me from above, and luckily I'm a far better shot in real life than in-game!! I always thought coffee and time was the only way to sober somebody up. Well gang, if you ever need to get sober quick, I have the ultimate buzz killer!!! And the best part, it works instantly!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 19th, 2007, 09:07 AM
DUDE... Hate to see you didnt make it...You missed out on a lot of fun, we played until 1:00 or 2:00 am... I actually learned my way around a couple of the S/F maps last night. :)

Maybe next time.

Chi_Townz
May 19th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Good times Dog...

Rollout
May 19th, 2007, 12:45 PM
**** Dark, there's no medic to revive you in real life, stay cool!!!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==