PDA

View Full Version : Another good night...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 4th, 2007, 06:06 AM
We may be building something here we had a pretty fair turnout last night for SF with rides...

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
May 4th, 2007, 06:10 AM
Sounds like a lot of people have been playing lately. I am almost ready to get back on. I just have a few more things on my plate right now. Soon very soon.... :D

LA_MERC_DocSparky
May 4th, 2007, 09:09 AM
I believe we were outnumbered by outside people most of the night (a good thing). With Rollout's suicidal tendancies in the Ghostown round, I racked up some pretty good points. :stick

LA_MERC_johncst
May 4th, 2007, 09:53 AM
good times

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 4th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Yea it was a good couple of rounds for me as well. I like the S/F setup right now... maybe with the exception of the map with the Nuke in the middle of the map. :)

Rollout
May 4th, 2007, 11:43 AM
SOMEBODY HAD TO TRY AND STOP YOU FROM TAKING THE BRIDGE!!! :) Seems like I'm on a deathwish run here lately after the snapper adventure :)

LA_MERC_DocSparky
May 4th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Hehe... I hear ya. We had successfully taken our uncapable and were looking to secure the bridge. But nnoooooo.... Rollout's got to mine the thing til kingdom come. :stick

Surge isn't my favorite, but it does give people another SF map with helos. We need to have more people on there though. Now that I've updated to the latest Nvidia drivers, I'm able to play night maps again. Leviathan is one of my favorites also (US side has a attack helo). Even as tired as I was, the gaming was a lot of fun.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 4th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Well.. If we can get the server filled up a little better,,, then I can see surge being a good map. :)

Chi_Townz
May 4th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Well, I had a blast..

LA_MERC_DocSparky
May 4th, 2007, 08:21 PM
John, here is your screeny of the T-90 jump. Didn't think you could make that jump!

LA_MERC_johncst
May 4th, 2007, 09:05 PM
all I need is cool horn

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 5th, 2007, 07:40 AM
I know he didnt make it to the other side now...LOL, Looks cool as h3LL though :)

Chi_Townz
May 6th, 2007, 01:46 PM
GJ John!

LA_MERC_goose
May 6th, 2007, 10:28 PM
w00t! More bling!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 7th, 2007, 05:54 AM
Congrats Goose!! Nice Air Medal! and Expert Anti-tank!

BTW I'm closing on 5000 Chopper-Kills (Wh0re!) but I've only amassed 86 hours flight time, is there a sequence to receive the Helicopter Combat Medal? Or can the requirements be achieved in any order? I don't want to mess this one up... Thanks!!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
May 7th, 2007, 06:29 AM
Excellent job Goose!!

BTW, Wetzny thanks for letting team up with you in the helo last night. Always a learning experience, plus it is nice to add in a little time.

LA_MERC_goose
May 7th, 2007, 07:20 AM
Nope, once you've got all the requirements then it's just a matter of getting it.

I added something else to my list of pretties this morning ....

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 7th, 2007, 07:45 AM
Get to work Goose!!! Doc, good flying and gunning! Our new favorite area to PWN is Noob Headquarters!! They die MUCH!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 7th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Damn, Goose is rolling with the jewlery. Wuzzup gang. I'm back from my short tenure living like a king in Cancun and Cozumel. I'll be on this week and so forth. Game on. Glad to see the server is doing well.

LA_MERC_goose
May 7th, 2007, 08:50 AM
Our new favorite area to PWN is Noob Headquarters!! They die MUCH!!

OMG! That's the truth. It's a 20 man server playing 64 man maps and DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN they last forever.

I had a butt load of kills in one round and most of them were single seating the chopper.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==