PDA

View Full Version : Where Da' PEEPS???

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 28th, 2007, 12:56 PM
We've had two EXCELLENT nights of BF2 SF I/O Wednesday and Friday nights, with as many a 30 in the server on Wednesday and around 24 Friday. But where have our Mercs been? We've been seeing only a handful...Can we muster a few more tonight?

The current form of the server has attracted the numbers of outsiders we've been craving, but alas our lack of Members has kept the server in the low teens per side. With a little more help form our Mercs, combined with OTH and GL members, we could easily have the server full... I recommend we maintain our current game style through the weekend and lets hit 50!!

Plus there is a rumor DragonLady may join the festivities this evening!!! WOOT!!

See you in the game!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 28th, 2007, 01:41 PM
I work late week and some weekend nights. Wed - Sat. Sun, Mon, Tues I will try to be on.

Rollout
April 28th, 2007, 04:22 PM
I'm with Wetz!!! Where are you killers???? It's been GREAT fun but lonely!!! Great to see Sparky last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Slingblade, what is your address, Ill send you a Logitech MIC, you have got to talk Helen!!!!!!

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
April 28th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Ill be on tonight unless something comes up.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
April 28th, 2007, 04:38 PM
I need to get with Toby...New sound card/mic/drivers- Now I have NO SOUND!- No game sounds, no voice, nadda-zip nothing-. It worked great when new card went in, first time I fire'd up TS- it dumped everything. Im at a lose for what to do. And I about threw the damn tower out the window last night. Frustrated to say the least.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
April 28th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Right back at you Rollout. Those were some fun rounds last night. You gotta get your connection stable though. We started going downhill when you dropped. Chi had to pick up your slack! :stick

waltersw15
April 28th, 2007, 07:35 PM
For those who missed out last night, we had about 5 of us in Ghost Town having a knife fight. It was pretty wild! I think Andy turned out to be the Steven Segal with the blade.

Big_ch33se
April 28th, 2007, 08:22 PM
I have issues with all the special BF games right now, so what little time I do have will be on vanilla BF2. Ill try to get on for a little while right now and see whats goin on.

Chi_Townz
April 29th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Right back at you Rollout. Those were some fun rounds last night. You gotta get your connection stable though. We started going downhill when you dropped. Chi had to pick up your slack! :stick

ooohhh, ouch Doc..:stick

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 30th, 2007, 05:59 AM
I've got a little one not feeling well, I'll try again Monday night...

LA_MERC_Spark
April 30th, 2007, 07:12 AM
As soon as I'm done at my pops house I may not be dead tired at night.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
April 30th, 2007, 07:56 AM
Hey David, looks like you are about to punch your ticket to the officer's club. Excellent! Hope the little one is better pronto. I had one sick this weekend as well.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 30th, 2007, 08:17 AM
Thanks Doc!! I should get it this week depending on what I can squeeze in time wise and I'm looking forward to it....

I awoke at 3:00am Saturday morning to the sight of Reagan (who's rarely sick) standing at the side of our bed "Daddy, I'm going to be sick.." before I could even ask "you've passed 3 bathrooms on your way to here, why didn't you stop at one?" BBBBAAAARRRRFFFFFF.... Hit his hand and sprayed the side of our bed, (Mom's side) fortunately it was more a mucous-induced-blow than a full fledged pizza, pop and chips spew... Got that all cleaned up and gave him something for a slight fever he had and I moved over to one of the guest rooms. No sooner had it seemed my head it the pillow than Marietta is troting in with Harrison at 5:30am saying "he needs a diaper change, a bottle, then cereal and a walk.. Wake me before 10am and I'll cut your balls off." Just another day in paradise!!!

LA_MERC_goose
April 30th, 2007, 09:01 AM
OMG! I am SOOOOOOOO glad I got that out of the way in my 20's.

I'm back from Denver so I should be able to get sometime this week.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 30th, 2007, 09:20 AM
I think Andy turned out to be the Steven Segal with the blade.

Lol, I did have a good run there where I got like 8 or so in a row. That was fun. I was way too drunk last night guys but Monday night looks good for me. See you guys there.

Chi_Townz
May 1st, 2007, 06:12 AM
OMG! I am SOOOOOOOO glad I got that out of the way in my 20's.

I'm back from Denver so I should be able to get sometime this week.
HAHAHA, You got that right!

There are some advantages to having them young!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==