PDA

View Full Version : TK on LLC Server Last night - Moose

Moose
April 25th, 2007, 02:10 PM
I would like to offer an apology for my actions last night both personally and on behalf of =[LLC]=. While the TK (unfortunately I don't remember the specific clan members ID) was not intentional, I placed myself in a position to allow it to happen by intentionally pointing the business end of the DAO-12 at the head of he that was TK'd, the SRAW round into the underbelly of the MI-28 was.

I allowed my frustrations over actions at the MI-28 spawn point to manifest behavior that is not what I consider personally acceptable and not what I would consider to be acceptable as a member of the =[LLC]=towards others.

With regret,

=[LLC]= Moose

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
April 25th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Moose, it is very big of you to come into our forums, register, and then post an apology. I commend you for that.

I think we all know how multiplayer FPS games can be frustrating at times and its probably got to everyone at some point.

As I was not involved in the situation, I will still apologize for any reactionary actions that happened after the tk as you say that you were frustrated, I'm sure our guys got a little frustrated also for being tked and showed it. :)

Thanks again for stopping by to apologize. None to a very very few other clans/clan members would ever think of admitting their fault much less publicly annoucing it with an apology.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 25th, 2007, 02:42 PM
I also would like to thank Moose for rolling in and taking care of business.

I would also like to mention the fact there was point after the Oman TK and the subsequent reactionary response, where the situation could have really desintegrated. Fortunatly calmer heads from the LLC and LA_MERC sides prevailed and an in-game Flame war was averted.

We've long and fun history on your servers Moose, hell I was banned there once for calling someone a "F'ing Ramming Idiot" I walked in apologized and was welcomed back.

Thank you for helping keep relations between our groups mature and enjoyable.

See you in the Game..

stavro
April 25th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Hey guys - thought I would stop in and make a quick add - We really enjoy having you guys on the server and hope that this incident is not just water under the bridge but that you continue to make your regular stops to our server.

Thanks much and thanks to those that showed restraint regarding this unfortunate situation.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 25th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Thank You guys, and definitely stand up. I was not there either, but appreciate the response to this. I will visit y'alls' server in the future.

Rook

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
April 25th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Thank you moose for the apology. It's cool that ppl can still act like humans on the internet. I got booted for mistakenly using my denonator after laying some C-4....tragically a teamate was nearby.....thank GOD I don't mess with C-4 in real life :-)

LA_MERC_johncst
April 25th, 2007, 04:40 PM
as for me I think it is cool we can have a dialog and hope to keep going to the server for a long time

Moose
April 25th, 2007, 04:41 PM
The DAO-12 to your clanmate's cranium is why they teach you 2 things about firearms. Never point one at something you don't intend to kill and keep your finger off the trigger unless you intend to kill whatever your gun is pointing at.

I am usually one of the cooler heads on our server. It usually takes a lot to get me frustrated.

See ya'll in game.

Moose

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==