PDA

View Full Version : Never too young for Natural Selection

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
April 23rd, 2007, 08:39 AM
Tip for the day: Don't poke crocks with a stick (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/china/article1690634.ece)!

Also, they do not like catapults either.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 23rd, 2007, 08:55 AM
Well, he learned the real hard way, but his buddies now know that that type of thing is apparently frowned upon my the croc nation.

Note to self. Don't catapult things at crocodiles or poke them with a stick. Thanks for the FYI Berk. I was thinking about poking some crocs this weekend. Well you can scratch that off the list of Andy's fun things to do.

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 23rd, 2007, 09:07 AM
As we have few (if any) crocs in MT...I don't think I'll have to worry much. Do you think the same is true for Grizzly bears and mountain lions?

LA_MERC_Spark
April 23rd, 2007, 09:08 AM
lol! What a dumbarse...

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
April 23rd, 2007, 09:31 AM
When you find out Tech, let us know.....or if we don't hear from you in a while, I guess we'll have our answer then too.

waltersw15
April 23rd, 2007, 11:17 AM
Crikey, he's a fiesty one! Did you see that?! He just grabbed himself a meal. That's right, mate. Those crocs don't like to be teased with sticks and catapults.

On a side note. I don't think I would have needed to kill one of the crocs to find out what happened to the boy :)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 23rd, 2007, 11:42 AM
Crikey, he's a fiesty one! Did you see that?! He just grabbed himself a meal. That's right, mate. Those crocs don't like to be teased with sticks and catapults.

On a side note. I don't think I would have needed to kill one of the crocs to find out what happened to the boy :)

LMAO! What a dumbarse, the boy that is.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 23rd, 2007, 12:29 PM

LMFAO, Damn, I laughed hard with that comment. Good one Walter.

LA_MERC_johncst
April 23rd, 2007, 12:34 PM
dam hey I have a list if they still need a meal

Big_ch33se
April 23rd, 2007, 03:51 PM
Now I know where Im bringin the ex if she ever shows her face again :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 23rd, 2007, 06:23 PM
Well... In a bigger picture, its a shame what some countries "like Beijing" will let happen to wild animals.

As far as the kid goes,
its a dam shame it happened, but thats one lesson his parents and the other kids will not soon forget.

Chi_Townz
April 23rd, 2007, 07:13 PM
As we have few (if any) crocs in MT...I don't think I'll have to worry much. Do you think the same is true for Grizzly bears and mountain lions?

Count on it

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==