PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Rampage....

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 16th, 2007, 11:36 AM
What a tragic day..... Prayers for all.... How sad.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
April 16th, 2007, 11:41 AM
God..im numb over this..spent a year at that campus...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 16th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Now reports are indicating there are 32 dead.... unthinkable really..

LA_MERC_DocSparky
April 16th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Absolutely horrible. Words just can't convey an adequate expression of loss.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 16th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Hang the ****** from a tower on campus publicly today.

**Edited by LA_MERC_T4rg3T**

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 16th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Here's more... STOOPID media questions... Nice job 'ORE..

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf" width="450" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="autostart=false&token=67f_1176750363" scale="showall" name="index"></embed>

LA_MERC_Shadow
April 16th, 2007, 01:21 PM
That's unbelievable! What the hell was wrong with the guy?

He's dead, but I hope he suffered every last second of his life.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
April 16th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Glenn Reynolds over at Instapundit made a good point (http://instapundit.com/archives2/004221.php). The VT campus is a "gun free zone". Basically, only the criminals are allowed to have guns on campus. If permitted gun owners were allowed to have guns on campus (teachers, staff or students) then someone could have taken this piece of trash down before he killed so many. Just a thought, but I think it is a valid thought process.

waltersw15
April 16th, 2007, 03:12 PM
It's amazing that he was able to hit two different sections of the campus in such a horrible way. As a parent, you always hope that your children will be safe even when they graduate and go of to college.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 16th, 2007, 04:17 PM
http://apnews.myway.com//article/20070416/D8OHUBKG0.html

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 16th, 2007, 04:47 PM
This lady and all her Questions....
So sad! I haven't looked at the reports yet but I did know about it. So So Sad..

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 16th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Yea, those were some pretty Stupid questions.. I mean, come on.. be a little more creative when you have an eye witness to a shooting at least...

And whats the deal with the guy opening fire on a class room, then going 2 hours later to the other side of the campus and killing more people..

I dont care what kind of excuse the police come up with for not sweeping the place and noifiying more people, but DAMM, they could have done somthing???

waltersw15
April 17th, 2007, 10:08 AM
Now, I'm about to stir up some crap again. While this event is very tragic, I want to point out a quote that I saw from the South Korean Prime Minister

South Korea's Foreign Ministry also expressed its condolences, saying there was no known motive for the shootings and that South Korea hoped that the tragedy would not "stir up racial prejudice or confrontation."

What really gets me about this is that several years ago, a US service man had either killed somebody or raped somebody (I don't quite remember the altercation), however, the South Korean people rose up quickly wanting all US troops to be sent home from South Korea.

So I find it quite interesting that they would ask for calm, non-racial reactions to one of their citizens committing the largest massacre in US history, but yet, their people were already rising up with anti-Americanism based off of the criminal acts on one bad soldier.

It just bugs me when other countries are quick to rise up with all of their anti-American sentiment, when all those countries call upon us to be patient and understanding of their people.

afterthought: I found the article on the soldier who raped and beat an elderly Korean woman (click here (http://english.people.com.cn/200701/15/eng20070115_341398.html)).

LA_MERC_Yankee
April 17th, 2007, 10:12 AM
My question is why was he allowed to purchase a gun in the first place?

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
April 17th, 2007, 10:22 AM
I bet he played Counter-Strike.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 17th, 2007, 10:31 AM
I bet he played Counter-Strike. You know some where some liberal media will play that card. SOB. That's why I'm a big advocate for firearms (The right to bear arms). Like back in the days of teh old west. You show your ass and pull a gun on some one. Someone else is going to have one too. I can't help but feel the fear of those students with having a guy come in and start blasting and all you have is a pen in your hand. The pen may be mighty than the sword but it doesn't hold a candle to a 9mm.

waltersw15
April 17th, 2007, 11:13 AM
What is ashame is that we have come to a point in time where it is no longer enough for a person who is disgusted with his/her life to just kill themselves. No. They have to go ruin as many lives as possible, and then kill themselves. And, we still don't have any information if any of the victims/targets were directly involved with how miserable this person felt.

As was mentioned earlier, how was he able to purchase a gun? From what I've read, he is here on a Permanent Resident Status. He is not a citizen and therefore is not afforded the right to bear arms.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
April 17th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Ship everyone who is not a legal citizen back to their countries. He probably went to school for free too.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
April 17th, 2007, 11:35 AM
You know some where some liberal media will play that card. SOB. That's why I'm a big advocate for firearms (The right to bear arms). Like back in the days of teh old west. You show your ass and pull a gun on some one. Someone else is going to have one too. I can't help but feel the fear of those students with having a guy come in and start blasting and all you have is a pen in your hand. The pen may be mighty than the sword but it doesn't hold a candle to a 9mm.

Oh, I'm just waiting for the media to blame it on something else besides the guy being a complete lunatic

LA_MERC_Nutria
April 17th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Oh, I'm just waiting for the media to blame it on something else besides the guy being a complete lunatic
ask and you shall receive clicky (http://gamepolitics.com/2007/04/17/dr-phil-blames-video-games-for-virginia-tech-massacre/)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 17th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Ship everyone who is not a legal citizen back to their countries. He probably went to school for free too.

Amen

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 17th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Define irony: http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/wb/xp-50658

And he wasn't the first: http://kotaku.com/gaming/virginia-tech/breaking-idiot-thompson-blames-va-shooting-on-games-252702.php

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 17th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Now, I'm about to stir up some crap again. While this event is very tragic, I want to point out a quote that I saw from the South Korean Prime Minister

What really gets me about this is that several years ago, a US service man had either killed somebody or raped somebody (I don't quite remember the altercation), however, the South Korean people rose up quickly wanting all US troops to be sent home from South Korea.

So I find it quite interesting that they would ask for calm, non-racial reactions to one of their citizens committing the largest massacre in US history, but yet, their people were already rising up with anti-Americanism based off of the criminal acts on one bad soldier.

It just bugs me when other countries are quick to rise up with all of their anti-American sentiment, when all those countries call upon us to be patient and understanding of their people.

afterthought: I found the article on the soldier who raped and beat an elderly Korean woman (click here (http://english.people.com.cn/200701/15/eng20070115_341398.html)).

If you can't see the diffrence between the two, I feel sorry for you. A "US Service man" represents the whole of the Untied States (hmm..Untied??? That was a typo but it pretty well fits since there's little unity around here). Some Kerean whos here for school and goes nuts over a chick is definately NOTthe same.

Yes, it was the greatest mass murder in US history...still not comparable to a soldier raping and beating an elderly woman in a foreign country.
WHILE representing this country.

waltersw15
April 17th, 2007, 03:36 PM
I can agree partially with that. Being a member of the service does carry a different level of representability to the country you come from.

However, the outrage most likely would be similar even if it wasn't a military person.

Any of you, who live here in Baton Rouge, may remember the outcry of the Japanese foreign exchange student who was killed here in Baton Rouge one Halloween over a misunderstanding.

My main comment is in regards to the foreign dignitary asking the American people not to be outraged at the Korean people when it would seem completely ok for them to be outraged if an American did this in their country.

waltersw15
April 17th, 2007, 03:45 PM
And, while the situation may seem different, the ideal is the same.

The foreign minister does not want us to judge all Koreans based off of the actions of this one bad Korean.

However, the Koreans were judging all US soldiers off of the actions of that one bad US soldier. Has our military not done more good than bad for South Korea? But the citizens wanted out troops sent home.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 17th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Its a dam shame we cant just "Send all our troops home" From all parts of the world that dont want us. All these counties we defend. prop up, and fund would got to H3LL in a Hand basket if we did what they keep asking us too do..

And on the subject of this guy killing all these people..

If only 1 student or teacher had a gun... it could have been a whole diffrent story.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 17th, 2007, 04:23 PM
And, while the situation may seem different, the ideal is the same.

The foreign minister does not want us to judge all Koreans based off of the actions of this one bad Korean.

However, the Koreans were judging all US soldiers off of the actions of that one bad US soldier. Has our military not done more good than bad for South Korea? But the citizens wanted out troops sent home.

It's a state of mind people come to expect. You EXPECT or military or law enforcement not to do that crap. When one does, the level of outrage is higher. A part of that elevated outrage comes from the fear that if you can't trust someone who who is there to PROTECT you, then who CAN you trust?

Look at LAPD Rampart and Rafael Perez. Lying, murdering, scumbag drug dealers roam the streets and are caught almost daily. When one turns out to be a cop, well the whole friggin world comes to a grinding halt and suddenly ALL COPS are lying thieving scumbags. Granted, most of the "people" who believe that are either grossly misinformed or world class assholes themselves who would rather spread hate and fear then solve the problem.

The bigger problem is the vocal minority is who those people are.

Anyways, it's still apples and oranges. The Korean thing was (IMO) more outrage based on the fear I described as opposed pure outrage like the V Tech thing. Examine the underlying cause of the outrage and you might see thigns a lil diffrent.

Big_ch33se
April 18th, 2007, 09:22 PM
What a turd. I dont get what killin peeps you have never seen before does for you. Atleast take it out on someone who has done something to you personally.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 19th, 2007, 01:36 AM
']What a turd. I dont get what killin peeps you have never seen before does for you. Atleast take it out on someone who has done something to you personally.

lol...he did that first. Aparently he had extra ammo.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 19th, 2007, 03:24 AM
He was a waste of human flesh. Find his family and hang them also. Screw humanity, and any thoughtfulness. 32 people died due to this piece of crap. Describe him as what he was, a full blooded pile of rat sh!t who didn' even have the guts to take on the police. Pansy ass, prolly beat up in school, wanna-be gangsta f*ck. He doesn't deserve the time wasted talking about this waste of oxygen. Deport all people who are not full CITIZENS. Screw their feelings, their rights, or their thoughts.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 19th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Great comments by all. Especially that last post Rook, WORD! Screw humanity. Hang all his relatives. Extinguish all gene trace of this uselees turd and lets move on.

P.S. I officially hate NBC for airing his pics and tapes. SCREW him and anything associated with him. Ignore him. Maybe do news on the families that have lost so much but we shouldn't waste our breath with his name ever again. It is dead to me.

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 19th, 2007, 01:10 PM
All airing his tapes does is sensationalize and validate what he was trying to do. Screw giving these people their 15 minutes of fame...demonize them and you won't have people trying to copy them.

Big_ch33se
April 19th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Hurray for violent video games!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 19th, 2007, 08:10 PM
When people like Rosie O'FatASS, and networks slime us with tripe like NBC showed, I stop watching, buying or consuming what they're selling. F'em.

Imus can't say Nappy Headed Ho's but NBC will gladly show a Mass Murderer's twisted-sicko-puke during the dinner hour?? F'me... The bodies of the innocent people this Cat-eating SOB killed aren't even cold yet and NBC wants to show me this useless and vile shi0t??? EAT-ME, I'll never watch another NBC show again, including football.

waltersw15
April 19th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Unless your fantasy football players are playing on NBC.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 20th, 2007, 02:12 AM

LMAO

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 20th, 2007, 04:25 PM

Looks like we got new MEAT for '07.... :devil

Big_ch33se
April 20th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Yeah, the world is just so out o wack its not even funny. Fantasy foosball is da DEBIL! :devil

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==