PDA

View Full Version : good read I thought

LA_MERC_Spark
April 16th, 2007, 10:21 AM
I think maybe this guy is on the right track...

http://sports.aol.com/whitlock/_a/time-for-jackson-sharpton-to-step-down/20070411111509990001

LA_MERC_DocSparky
April 16th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Good post Spark. I'm sitting here wondering if this is really legit. This is more common sense in one article than J.J. and A.S. have produced during their professional career. Hopefully this thought process will prevail.

LA_MERC_johncst
April 16th, 2007, 01:09 PM
nice one

waltersw15
April 16th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Who do you think Dr. King would agree with more, this writer or Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?

I'm sure that Al and Jesse would look upon the words of this writer and consider him an Uncle Tom, and therefore show their true racist nature.

Dr. King fought for the rights of blacks to have the same opportunities as whites, and then called upon the black people to lift themselves a higher standard. He wanted people to be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. Do you think Al and Jesse judge this way?

It is ashame that these are the two self-appointed leaders of the black population. The black people of America deserve better than this, and we can only hope that better people can rise up after Al and Jesse are gone.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==