PDA

View Full Version : Conda owns Verizon

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
April 9th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Only an engineer..lmao..I love it.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 9th, 2007, 06:29 PM
LMAO! That's awsome, I totally don't know what it really is but still funny.

LA_MERC_goose
April 9th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Well, it seems to be forever increasing - it's got inifinity in there. lol

That's got to suck

Rollout
April 9th, 2007, 07:39 PM
It looks like he owes less than a penny, and they keep harassing him for the payment instead of just dropping it! So he's gett'in his pound of flesh(by paying less than a penny)!!!! :) Too funny!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 9th, 2007, 09:20 PM
That check equals .002 cents. It simplifies to .002 + 1 - 1 = .002 Eulers equation does not equate to infinity. Eulers identity (Named after Leonhard Euler, prnounced Oiler) is a famous mathematical equation.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 9th, 2007, 10:37 PM
That check equals .002 cents. It simplifies to .002 + 1 - 1 = .002 Eulers equation does not equate to infinity. Eulers identity (Named after Leonhard Euler, prnounced Oiler) is a famous mathematical equation.

Leave it to Andy to confuse us all.. Yeah, I'm not sure if andy "really" knows what he's talking about some times:dunno ... come on for real.... :kiss :p: ;) :moon1:

j/k

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 9th, 2007, 11:53 PM
Leave it to Andy to confuse us all.. Yeah, I'm not sure if andy "really" knows what he's talking about some times:dunno ... come on for real.... :kiss :p: ;) :moon1:

j/k

Yeah I am calling Bullshiot also.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 10th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Look it up ladies and gentlemen. Type "Euler's Equation" or "Euler's identity" in google. Wikipedia is another good source.

We mock what we don't comprehend. Don't hate me becuase I'm beautiful. It's not a stretch for me though guys. I am an Engineer by trade. Math is my strong point. Not to say that I'm not usually full of crap but my Mom use to tell me I was so full of it my eyes were brown. She was a smart lady.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 10th, 2007, 08:07 AM
Dragon is good at math also. Me, I don't understand why they have to put letters and shapes with Numbers and call it math i don't know. If I can't do math with a calculator, then I don't want to do it....LOL.......

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 15th, 2007, 10:55 AM
geez if all he was doing was cancelling out the remainder of his equation, he could have been fancy and used some dif-e or something. Euler's is too easy.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 15th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Robby, Do you remeber when we were moving into the house our last year of college and me, you, Matt, and Jason, were unloading the furniture and Jason and I were trying to fit that big L couch my parents gave to us into the house and when I was telling Jason how to maneuver the furniture to get it through the door and he says "Whatever you say guys, you guys can multiply letters and stuff", LMFAO, Jason was a graphic arts major and was as good as math as Dl sounds to be.

LA_MERC_Drax
April 16th, 2007, 02:05 AM
Now whats i equal in this equation, im thinkin the imaginary number, but not sure, but the sumation is gradually gettin smaller and smaller as n increases. So, he ain't paying very much...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==