>> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >> >> As an excellent customer of the Internal
>> >> >> Revenue
>> >> >> Service, I am writing to ask for your assistance. I have
>> >> >> contacted the
>> >> >> Department of Homeland Security in an effort to determine the
>> >> >> process
>> >> >> for becoming an illegal alien and they referred me to you.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> My primary reason for wishing to change my status from U.S.
>> >> >> Citizen to illegal alien stems from the bill which was recently
>> >> >> passed
>> >> >> by the Senate and for which you voted. If my understanding of this
>> >> >> bill's provisions is accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in
>> >> >> the United States for five years, all I need to do to become a
>> >> >> citizen
>> >>is to pay a
>> >> >> $2,000 fine and income taxes for three of the last five years.
>> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >> >> I know a good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get the
>> >> >> process started before everyone figures it out.
>> >> >> Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have
>> >> >> had to pay
>> >> >> taxes every year so I'm excited about the prospect of avoiding
>> >> >> two years of taxes in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any
>> >>way that I
>> >> >> can apply to be illegal retroactively? This would yield an
>> >> >> excellent
>> >> >> result for me and my family because we paid heavy taxes in
>> >> >> 2004 and 2005.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> Additionally, as an illegal alien I could begin using the
>> >> >> local emergency room as my primary health care provider. Once I
>> >> >> have
>> >>stopped
>> >> >> paying premiums for medical insurance, my accountant figures
>> >> >> I could save almost $10,000 a year!
>> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >> >> Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my
>> >> >> daughter
>> >> >> would receive preferential treatment relative to her law
>> >> >> school
>> >> >> applications, as well as "in-state" tuition rates for many
>> >> >> colleges
>> >> >> throughout the United States for my son.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> Lastly, I understand that illegal status would relieve me of
>> >> >> the burden of renewing my driver's license and making those
>> >> >> burdensome car insurance premiums. This is very important to me
>> >> >> given
>> >>that I still have
>> >> >> college age children driving my car.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> If you would provide me with an outline of the process to
>> >> >> become illegal (retroactively if possible) and copies of the
>> >> >> necessary forms,
>> >> >> I would be most appreciative.
>> >> >>
>> >> >>
>> >> >> Thank you for your assistance.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 9th, 2007, 03:41 PM
OMFG...

That is an excellent Idea, we all need to get together and create a firm that deals specifically with assisting citizens to become illegal citizens. Our customers can take advantage of tax breaks, healthcare cost, school assistance programs, and all the other privileges that come along with not being a legal resident of the United States.

Of course we would only do this for a fee... after all people would be more than willing to pay money up front for what they stand to save in the long run. :)

Chi_Townz
April 9th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Now why the f$uck would any body vote for that sh!t!!!!

Its sh!t like that, that makes me soooo friggin pissed off...

I cant even get a f$cking house without jumping through some god damn hoops and the god damn Gov. just gives the sh!t away!!

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/mapimages/dm-frogtownstump/wtf.JPG

sorry, a little frustrated....

Chi_Townz
April 9th, 2007, 05:38 PM
but I was able to find some funny pics...

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/wtf.jpg
http://premium1.uploadit.org/ryften/funnypics/data-wtf.jpg
http://www.thatgameblog.com/wp-content/uploads/87665Dude_Wtf_Posters.jpg

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 9th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Damm Chi.. you are usually the reserved one... that must have really hit a nerve.. :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 9th, 2007, 10:12 PM
LOL, yeah, it ain't pretty Chi. Like you I had to sign my sig like 40 times and pay out the ass in taxes and closing costs. Pint this point that, rates, rates, apraisal cost yadda yadda yadda Andy is out some serious money but these ****ing wet backs want it handed to thim WTF!

Chi_Townz
April 10th, 2007, 08:28 AM
Yeh dog, it did. Im tired as hell of the short end of the stick.... Here I am, the un educated one in my department and yet the most successful.. I don't get it. WTF???? All these other assholes went to collage and are crying about things not being fair. If you'd only work a little, you might get somewhere regardless of skin color...

Then you have those a$$ hats that are on welfare, drive fu(king Mercedies, wear furs and live in mansions... I try to get a few $$ in food stamps to my family out while unemployed (over 10 years ago) and I cant cuz I'm friggin WHITE?

WTF!!!

NOW, all I have to do is be an immigrant and get the **** handed to you??

If you don't like the word BLACK then get the fu(k back to Africa!

"??"-American is not American!

And Andy, I know what your talking about... I used to own, so I had to jump. I'm trying to own now...but now n days, in Il., you have to go to counseling to get a mortgage...????

WTF?

This is our HOUSE, GET THE FU(K OUT!!!

Maybe we should start an "American"-American web site and cry about all the bull sh!t....

Chi_Townz
April 10th, 2007, 08:29 AM
sorry guys... I ranted..

But jeez man....WTF?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 10th, 2007, 08:53 AM
sorry guys... I ranted..

But jeez man....WTF?

NO NEED to apologize Chi. The most discriminated against person in America today is the White Male. Maybe the White male should go back to what we used to do. Shooting Indians, "employing" African-Americans, and fighting wars with the Spics. They might rethink how bad they have it now, and SHUT THE FU{K UP! Soon we will be the true minority, and will be screwed even more.

Chi_Townz
April 10th, 2007, 09:03 AM
ok, I'm not done yet...

At work one day, I was sitting in the help window. An "African"-American woman comes to the window. I know this girl, Ive worked with her for 5 years.. Anyway, she starts a conversation with a couple of the other guys there. I was only half listening. Anyway, they were talking about some sort of committee that was getting together soon. It sounded interesting so I broke in and said...
Hey, this sounds interesting, can I come?

The answer??
Oh... but your not invited Chris...

Taken aback and stunned... The guys started laughing and she was just grinning...

And why? because I'm not included in the diversity (Non-White) circle...

WTF??

Diverse..... don't even get me fu(king started...

Get this, I mentioned the incident to a friend...oh, who happens to be Porte Rican, he was like WTF?? The Firm, by allowing such groups as the Minority/Diversity groups to form, has created even more segregation than there was before....Oh yeh, my Vietnamese friend agreed..

God I hate this ****. I'm not prejudiced against color, I just hate lazy a$$ peeps!

Chi_Townz
April 10th, 2007, 09:05 AM
NO NEED to apologize Chi. The most discriminated against person in America today is the White Male. Maybe the White male should go back to what we used to do. Shooting Indians, "employing" African-Americans, and fighting wars with the Spics. They might rethink how bad they have it now, and SHUT THE FU{K UP! Soon we will be the true minority, and will be screwed even more.

No sh!t Rook....
:saddam1

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 10th, 2007, 09:05 AM
Amen guys. We need to start our own website to "wake" the SOB up.
Maybe somehting like www.wtf.com.

LOL. I would register.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 10th, 2007, 09:06 AM
LMFAO. Someone beat me too it. www.wtf.com is a ranting website, LOL. Damn, A day late and a dollar short, as always.

Chi_Townz
April 10th, 2007, 09:10 AM
There can be no fifty-fifty Americanism in this country. There is room here for only 100 percent. Americanism, only for those who are Americans and nothing else.
Theodore Roosevelt

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 10th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Chi, One of our boys already has that as a sig line. I love that quote.

Chi_Townz
April 10th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Yeh, but WTF is for general rants, I think we have a specific line of thought here. And not anti Immigrant sh!t, but anti lazy a$$ MOFOs that don't want to work. Hell, I married a Mexican, but shes a hard a$$ working one...

I mean, hell, I don't care if what you are, just don't fu(king cry about things not being fair, if you don't want to work for it!!!

Heres one...
We moved into our new building 5 years ago.
Me and a Black woman (Dee<<name) were left to man the training rooms. Now mind you, she wasnt the sharpest knife, but damn... shes like twice my age and stepped up to the plate.

To give you an idea, we had 3 rooms all with movable tables. Tables are 6' long. All 3 combined with network seats a little more than 100 peeps. Anyway, were were in charge of reconfiguring the rooms on a daily basis.

She never once complained NOR did she shy from the work. In fact, she was always the first to start. << Black but not lazy!

That kind of person I like.

Its the Lazy a$$ Biotches that get the god damn welfare checks and free friggin housing that piss me off!

LOL, so a Anti-Lazy a$$ Mofo web site??

*sigh......

Chi_Townz
April 10th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Chi, One of our boys already has that as a sig line. I love that quote.

I know, I was looking for who, but couldn't find them.. So I did a search on google.. But the idea came from LaMerc.

The funny thing is, I am so tempted to add that to my Email sig at work..

The biotch is, Id probably get fired.

WTF?

Free speech my a$$!?!?!

Chi_Townz
April 10th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Heres a good one...

Here’s another on the subject of living quarters that is as fresh today as it was when Abraham Lincoln said it in 1864.

“Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built.”

http://www.brooklynheightscourier.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18084022&BRD=2384&PAG=461&dept_id=560116&rfi=6

Chi_Townz
April 10th, 2007, 09:46 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18035749/

What, now we cant say what we want??

Chi_Townz
April 10th, 2007, 11:22 AM
heres an interesting read...
http://www.stormfront.org/whitenat/racism.htm

waltersw15
April 10th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Chi, I pretty much agree with you.

My wife came from Mexico illegally, and she is a very hard working woman. When we got married, we went to immigration to get things fixed, and expected to pay some fines. However, what happened from there was a long 8 year battle with immigration that went all the way to the supreme court (http://www.nilc.org/immlawpolicy/Walters/index.htm)

During that time, she was not allowed to go to work, get a job, go to school, drive, visit her family in Mexico, etc.. It was pretty much like house arrest. However, what really burned me up was that while we were on vacation in Tampa Bay, one year, we saw a brochure in our room that advertised to anyone visiting from out of the country who wanted to stay in the US could contact a US department that would set them up with a home, job, etc.. I was like WTF, here we are trying to be legit and get things right, and here they are just advertising that they can setup anyone who wants to stay with a means to be here, and it is just given to them!

The reason illegal aliens remain illegal is because there is no interest in helping them become legal. Therefore it benefits the illegals to continue to abuse our welfare system, etc. because there is no real benefit for them to becoming legal.

Enough with that.

In regards to the Imus rant, I think that is a big farce too. After all, they are not going after the producer who started the comment by calling them ho's. They are going after Imus for adding "nappy headed" to it. I would tend to think that it would be more offensive to be called a "ho" as opposed to "nappy headed," but oh well, the comments weren't directed at me.

What really burns me up with this situation is that Sharpton and Jackson are always calling for a person to be fired. Now granted, people do stupid stuff all of the time, but should it cost them their livelyhood for doing so? Why aren't they calling for a suspension or something lesser for a quote "first offense." Nope, these guys won't be happy unless they are getting people fired. But you don't see the same reaction when it is the other way around. How many people called for Ray Nagin's job when he wanted a "chocolate city" in New Orleans? In fact, he gets re-elected.

Both Sharpton and Jackson are both referred to as reverends. Shouldn't they understand the meaning of forgiveness and change better than anyone else? Nope! It's all about perpetuating reverse discrimination. The reason we have any problems with discrimination today is because these guys livelyhoods rely on discrimination to exist, therefore they blow things more out of proportion to make it seem like they are the defenders of black rights, who are constantly being beaten down in today's society (add sarcasm).

Michael Jackson is probably thinking that he should have stayed black, because who wants to be a white male now?

Chi_Townz
April 10th, 2007, 12:19 PM
However, what happened from there was a long 8 year battle with immigration that went all the way to the supreme court (http://www.nilc.org/immlawpolicy/Walters/index.htm)
The reason illegal aliens remain illegal is because there is no interest in helping them become legal. Therefore it benefits the illegals to continue to abuse our welfare system, etc. because there is no real benefit for them to becoming legal.
Both Sharpton and Jackson are both referred to as reverends. Shouldn't they understand the meaning of forgiveness and change better than anyone else?
Michael Jackson is probably thinking that he should have stayed black, because who wants to be a white male now?

Damn.... I am assuming everything turned out ok with your wife though...

I agree with this. Why become legal when its more profitable to not be...

hhmmm. Its funny you say that.
As a Mexican, my wife is traditonal Catholic. My brother is a Pastor/reverand at a Meathodest church. I wonder what church the head up?

HAHAHAHAHA
Funny reference, but true...

Here is something interesting...
http://www.adversity.net/USPTO/ethnic_pride/

Oh and Andy...sorry for hijacking your thread.

Chi_Townz
April 10th, 2007, 12:50 PM
OK, last 2.
I haven't had time to explore them fully yet, so don't flame at me. Ive only read a few articles.
Keep in mind please that my rants here today are just that, Rants. I do not in anyway HATE anyone. It just pisses me off that stuff like Andy's first post are happening.

Consequently Ive been in search of a web site that would fit my needs or beliefs. So far, the majority of the ones google came up with have been total white supremacy. Which I disagree with...I don't think anyone should have supremacy over anybody else.

So, with that said, here are a few sites that I think deal with reverse discrimination..which I think may be more on topic?
http://www.amren.com/
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Let me know if there is a better site out there.

waltersw15
April 10th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Things did get worked out for my wife. She was granted Permanent Resident status in 2001. We are in the works for her to apply for citizenship soon. Funny, I always learned in school that marrying a foreigner automatically made them a citizen. This is not true!

I do not hate any religions or races either. I hate lazy white people who abuse the "handout" system as much as I hate anybody from any other race who does it.

Has anyone ever noticed how they have a Black College National Championship (which Southern University has won a few times). Imagine if the BCS championship was then called the White College National Champion.

Have you ever noticed that most little children are willing to play with children of any race. They don't really seem to take notice that they are different in color or any other trait. They just see another child/playmate. It isn't until somebody else comes in and tells them that the other person is different that prejudice creeps in.

Pushing down one race to benefit another doesn't seem like the smart way to obtain a non-prejudice society. It perpetuates it more. I would find it more acceptable to find that I lost out on a job opportunity because the other person was better qualified (regardless of race/religion/etc.)(I can at least work on making myself better) as opposed to finding out that I was turned down because of Affirmative Action (because I can't do anything about me being white). I think it would tend to make me more hateful as opposed to more accepting.

Chi_Townz
April 10th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Strange that child thing....

You could use shoe polish, but that wheres off....LOL

I have a half a mind to go have my wife apply for the loans.. Probably get a house tomorrow!

waltersw15
April 10th, 2007, 08:42 PM
What had really made me mad with Immigration is that during our depositions with the lawyers, their lawyers suggested that I should go live in Mexico. This was while I was still serving in our military. How ridiculous is that!?!?

One advantage though is that my daughter will be able to qualify for minority scholarships and stuff since she is half Mexican.

Chi_Townz
April 11th, 2007, 06:08 PM
I cant believe they said that!!!

What A-holes....

I know what you mean.. My boys are half Chinese...Previous marriage(long Story)

Anyway, there is so much out there for them, but my son who is in Collage reffuses to take advantage of it. For my Daughter however I will make sure she can get all that she can. My Son is paying for everything himself, with loans of course, with out assistance. I wish he would listen...

Oh well. typical son not listening to father scenario...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==