PDA

View Full Version : My new garden!

LA_MERC_Spark
April 9th, 2007, 08:53 AM
I suck at growing plants... about the only thing I can get to live is dollar weeds and this weird super weed grass that grows like 10x faster then anything else around it. Well in spite of my brown thumb I decided that having a weed garden in front of the house for 4 years was enough, that combined with the perfect opportunity to gain valuable points with the unit led me to spend a couple days fixing shiot. I even managed to replace the sprinkler valves, control unit and heads! The thing works great! Since I KNOW this won't last if history is any indicator, I decided to document my work.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 9th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Nice James. Just keep pumping Miracle Grow on it. It won't die. I need to take a pic of my front yard. For 2 years now my wife biotched about even mowing it. This year I decided weeds be gone and that I was going to have a pretty yard. I started with Scotts Bonus S feed and seed and WOW the weeds are dieing and grass is growing. Its kinda fun. I'll post pics later.

LA_MERC_Nutria
April 9th, 2007, 09:12 AM
nice werk Spark.. amazing the things you can do when you step away from BF2 :stick

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 9th, 2007, 09:42 AM
nice werk Spark.. amazing the things you can do when you step away from BF2 :stick

BLASTPHEMY!!!!

Nice Garden...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 9th, 2007, 04:13 PM
GoD...somtimes I only wish I had a yard that size to worry about... :)

I will have to get a camera and post some Pics of my Spread...
about 9 acers of it.

Got everything from Broom Straw.. to Water Oaks...

LA_MERC_Drax
April 9th, 2007, 04:55 PM
When you're ready spark, i have some garden beds infront of my house that could use some of your mexican yard working skills on them. Thats whenever you're feeling froggy.

Chi_Townz
April 9th, 2007, 05:14 PM
BLASTPHEMY!!!!

heheh

Yeh, I too will one day own something and then WHAM!

I used to have a big yard, lot of work...sucked..

It takes a decision like yours Andy to pull it off. Its one of do or do not things..LOL

GJ Spark!

(YD? Post those picks bro!)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 9th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Nice little garden you got there..

I mite have to look and see if I have a picture CD of my Vege garden I had at the old house. It was nice. the miracle grow, and the cow poop had a big part in making my garden so big and had LOTS of veges!!!

Rollout
April 9th, 2007, 07:45 PM
That IS a nice landscape, I'll post one of our work, BLASTPHEMY BE DAMED, I love landscaping!!!

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
April 14th, 2007, 06:40 AM
where are the flowers?
if i was there weed eating the yard i woulld cut everything down tht didnt have flowers.
look good i think nice springler system though is it timed

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 14th, 2007, 09:08 AM
I will have to take before and after pics this summer for my projects. This house is old, and needs a lot of TLC. It has been neglected for quite some time.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==