PDA

View Full Version : HELP

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 8th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Network Magic has made my laptop unable to access the internet and teh wife needs it for class. Someone get on teamspeak and help me or call cell 318-237-7596. Ahhhhhhh, Please

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 8th, 2007, 12:38 PM
No problem guys. Crisis over. After only 3 beers and 30 minutes of actually reading up on the material at hand I have solved my own problem. Thanks guys but UBER DELETE has done it himself. Now excuse me while I go make sure the sky isn't falling.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 8th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Well... im not sure if its down over there yet, but when I tried to go outside to look my door was blocked by some white puffy clouds.... So it may be falling from the east coast and headed your way... so I would suggest if you need any thing from outside you better get it now because your going to be stuck there a while Im afraid. :stick

Chi_Townz
April 8th, 2007, 09:54 PM
lol, Ive never thought of it that way D.

LA_MERC_johncst
April 9th, 2007, 05:54 AM
but andy you know there is NO help for you. man you know this

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 9th, 2007, 08:40 AM
but andy you know there is NO help for you. man you know this

True Dat. I am the definition of "Lost Cause". But it doesn't stop me from learning new things to be lost at, hehehehehehehehe

Ab1dab1
April 9th, 2007, 09:17 PM
In all seriousness. If you ever run up in to problems with DNS a quick tip is for XP users is to go in to Services and DISABLE the DNS Client Service. I've seen it plague everything from internet connections to VPN sessions -g-

Abi
-out

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==