PDA

View Full Version : Prayers

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
April 6th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Please keep Jason, I and our families in your prayers. We have found out today that our Grandmother, the only one we have ever known, has decided to stop fighting the cancer that has taken a strong hold of her body. She is not doing well at all and pain medication is the only thing that she is taking to keep her comfortable until the time has come for God to call her to be with Papa again.

She was diagnosed with throat cancer late last summer and has been taking chemotherapy and radiation treatments for it. She barely made it through that due to complications with her body and the radiation. Over that last month, the cancer got stronger and has invaded nearly every system in her body.

Nearly all of our family as been at Grandma's bed side sharing what maybe our last words of love and comfort.

We love our Grandma dearly and seeing her in so much pain through the last 6 months has been hard thing for Jason and I to deal with and will be even more so when she passes.

Thanks,
Henry Isgett (M@lAchi)
Jason Isgett (Maverick)

waltersw15
April 6th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Jason and Henry,

Our prayers are with you. It is a tough battle. I pray that you and your family will be at peace during this time.

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 6th, 2007, 08:25 PM
My prayers are with you, I went through the same thing with my grandmother.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 6th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Henry,

I am very sorry to here that, I did not know your Grandmother, and your family were dealing with so much. I will pray for You, Jason and the rest of the family... I hope you will find comfort in the time you have with your Grandmother.

LA_MERC_goose
April 6th, 2007, 08:46 PM
I'm right down the road, brother. Hollar at me.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 6th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Guys I'm so sorry to hear about that. I'll keep yall in my prayers!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 6th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Henry/Jason - I know how much she means to you guys, and I will definatly have you, and your family in my nightly prayers.

Jason had told me she wasn't doing well, but I hadn't heard any updates for a while.

If y'all need ANYTHING just call and I'll be there for you.

J.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 6th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Thoughts and Prayers my friend, many of both. Fight the good fight.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
April 7th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Henry and Jason (and family), I'll remember you in my prayers. May you both be comforted in your time of need.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
April 7th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers

LA_MERC_Sniper
April 7th, 2007, 01:23 PM
hey guys. sorry to hear the news we will keep you in our prayers and if you need anything let us know

LA_MERC_Spark
April 7th, 2007, 03:15 PM
very sorry to hear that man. I hope everything works out as best as it can for you and your family.

LA_MERC_Onji
April 7th, 2007, 08:24 PM
i'm sorry man, my prayers are with you and your family.

LA_MERC_johncst
April 7th, 2007, 09:32 PM
I am trully sorry the big C can suck to watch you family go down hill ,I know I watched my grandmother fight as long as she could untill she gave in just be strong and be there the rest will fall in line my heart gose out to you.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
April 9th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers. Grandma finally passed away today with her children at her bed side. This has been hard for everyone here, but she is finally at peace and free from that painful disease. She was 73 years old.

Thanks again everyone.

Rollout
April 9th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Best Wishes M@lCHi, we feel your pain, it seems alot of us had it in the past year. God Speed Grandma!!!!!

LA_MERC_Maverick
April 9th, 2007, 07:34 PM
thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers, they really mean alot to me and our family.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
April 9th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Best Wishes Jason and Henry - she's at peace now...

Still, let me know if you need ANYTHING!

j.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 10th, 2007, 12:55 AM
I am sorry for your loss. I am also glad to see your Grandmother is finally able to be with her family waiting, and is free of a pain not one of us could fathom. Always remember the smiles she gave. The ones that could warm you in the coldest of times. Lock that memory away and use it as much as you need. I lost my Grandfather and Grandmother to cancer. I still to this day remember the smiles they could give. My family's prayers are with you both, and all of your families.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==