PDA

View Full Version : I/O last night

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 4th, 2007, 06:08 AM
Sorry I had to bail last night guys but it was fun while it lasted. Nothing like a little smack talking while killin your friends. GG guys.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 4th, 2007, 06:15 AM
I concur.. Good Times. See you there tonight for more of the same!

LA_MERC_Spark
April 4th, 2007, 06:53 AM
DAMN YOU JOHN!!!! U stay away from me!! lol! Was good fun! Wife is out of town till Sunday! I smell a BF2 Bonanza!

LA_MERC_goose
April 4th, 2007, 07:05 AM
Nope, I farted ... my bad. :D

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 4th, 2007, 07:27 AM
Someone PLEASE get Slingy's Mic,sound card WHATEVER fixed... The dude is SILENT!! Helen Keller had an easier time communicating then our boy does!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 4th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Without a doubt that was a kick arse time. Even had some pubbers get in and join the fun. Last night reminded me of the old CS1.6 days when we would play 16fighter with all talk on. Only difference was instead of owning with an AWP I got powned with the L96A1 (Damn you X). But I did kick but once we switched and I played U.S. with the L96A1. That gun must be designed to fit an American's hand better or something. Also, I think my frame rate has improved to the point that it will take some getting use to. In the end though, with Chuck and the L96A1, Jerry with his G3, and John with that Damn RPK I was definately having a rough time of it. But man was it FUN!

My only hope was dropping cow patty's everywhere for John and Jerry to find (You had to be there to understand that joke, LOL)

LA_MERC_johncst
April 4th, 2007, 10:07 AM
had a good time a first I use to spray and pray ,but it took me some time to get how to use it and the saw takes more time to get it down but when you do if you get a few peeps with them with the amount of rounds in the mag man he ll fire down on them.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
April 4th, 2007, 11:10 AM
Someone PLEASE get Slingy's Mic,sound card WHATEVER fixed... The dude is SILENT!! Helen Keller had an easier time communicating then our boy does!!!

Just ordered a new sound card and bumping up my ram at the same time( early bday present for myself) playing at 600-800 and everything on low is getting old, Keep talking to me guys, I love it, cant always respond but always listening.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 4th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Just ordered a new sound card and bumping up my ram at the same time( early bday present for myself) playing at 600-800 and everything on low is getting old, Keep talking to me guys, I love it, cant always respond but always listening.

Slingy's new call sign is 'Helen K' or "Slingblade Keller"....

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
April 4th, 2007, 03:14 PM
lmao...water helen! WATER!!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 4th, 2007, 03:45 PM
lmfao!!!!

Rollout
April 4th, 2007, 06:00 PM
OMG ROTFLMAO Helen Keller!!!!!!!! It's true though, do we need to take up a collection and buy this guy some hardware or what!!!!! :)

Chi_Townz
April 4th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Hey just give me the word, Ill send him a new head set...w/mic..

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
April 4th, 2007, 07:12 PM
All good guys- new card shipped out today w00t! and should be here tuesday. Stole the wifes card and it works fine. I got a big wtf when she tried to play cs tho. So I did the right thing and let her have it back. Thanks for the offer fellas.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 5th, 2007, 06:54 AM
All good guys- new card shipped out today w00t! and should be here tuesday. Stole the wifes card and it works fine. I got a big wtf when she tried to play cs tho. So I did the right thing and let her have it back. Thanks for the offer fellas.

So your wife plays CS? WTF is right!! get her arse over to BF2 and let us PWn her a bit!! :devil

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==