PDA

View Full Version : The server has refused the connection

LA_MERC_goose
April 3rd, 2007, 07:18 AM
That's the message I get this morning trying to log into BF2 - I've searched google and I see that same message in a lot if places, but most seem to be old - I did find a few from this weekend. Anyone else having problems in the last 24 hours? I was ok yesterday cause I played mid-day.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 3rd, 2007, 07:23 AM
I didn't try to load up our server becasue it showed no one on it. Now I see why. In activity seems to be taking grip of our new server. I think we need to address some issues so when we get it back running we can get it populated. I'll start another thread for that.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 3rd, 2007, 09:37 AM
"The server has refused the connection" Goose are you sure that wasn't Mrs. Goose refusing your ATTEMPTED CONNECTION? HA! :stick

Ok I'll go back to work now.....srry.... :)

LA_MERC_Spark
April 3rd, 2007, 09:47 AM
LOL

LA_MERC_goose
April 3rd, 2007, 10:07 AM
Nope, Mrs. Goose has been at work since 8:30 am. I was finally able to play. It really screwed up my game time this morning though.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 3rd, 2007, 10:22 AM
Nope, Mrs. Goose has been at work since 8:30 am. I was finally able to play. It really screwed up my game time this morning though.

He says that shi0t just to piss us working people off!! Fcking Elitest, work from home SOB...Try weaning yourself off Oprah and Ho-Ho's and do some friggin work!! :stick...

LA_MERC_goose
April 3rd, 2007, 10:25 AM
I hate Oprah, Dr. Phil, Montell, all the damn judge shows and for crying out loud .. SOMEONE PULL THE DAMN PLUG ON THE SOAPS ALREADY!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 3rd, 2007, 10:32 AM
I hate Oprah, Dr. Phil, Montell, all the damn judge shows and for crying out loud .. SOMEONE PULL THE DAMN PLUG ON THE SOAPS ALREADY!

Then I bet you have an extensive collection of soft-core pron...which keeps you occupied while you lounge around in your tighty-whities pretending to work...HA! Waiting for the Mail lady to come by so you can flash her your man-boobs...!! LOL!

LA_MERC_goose
April 3rd, 2007, 10:36 AM
I'll pretend like I didn't just read that and contemplate banning you =P

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 3rd, 2007, 10:39 AM
I'll pretend like I didn't just read that and contemplate banning you =P

LOL!! TY TY... :glass

Rollout
April 3rd, 2007, 11:05 AM
I'll pretend I did read it and continue ROTFLMAO!!!!!! :)

waltersw15
April 3rd, 2007, 12:13 PM
Nothing like some double-D manboobs :)

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
April 3rd, 2007, 01:44 PM
There was a BF2 issue with an ISP but not sure what all it incorporated.

Chi_Townz
April 3rd, 2007, 06:59 PM
Nothing like some double-D manboobs :)
HAHAHAHAH Walter made a funny!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==