PDA

View Full Version : What has Microsoft done!!!!!!

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
March 28th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Is there any talk of Microsoft doing a recall on this new Vista crap?!?!? I just want my XP back DANG IT!!!!!!!!!! or mabie I need to go to Linux and learn a whole new system.

I've heard Linux is a lot better, does anyone have any experience with that OS?

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 28th, 2007, 09:01 PM
MadMax would be the one to talk to...

Is Vista that bad? What about it don't you like?

LA_MERC_Spark
March 28th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Ubuntu is good.. maderva is new and claims to be able to run windows games... It still needs work, but one day we may actually have a choice

LA_MERC_MadMAX
March 28th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Haven't messed w/ Linux in ages - last version I installed was Fedora Core 2 (i think, I really can't remember)...

Vista isn't that bad - as long as you've got enough hardware to run it...

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 29th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Oh, my bad, Max...you USED to be the Linux goto guy...hehe.

I like Knoppix (easy to use, loads off a CD) and have loaded Ubuntu once

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
March 29th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Ubuntu is really good and is fairly easy to learn.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 29th, 2007, 04:00 PM
What has Microsoft done ????

what they have allways done... Prduce a Pi$$ Poor O/S that the general public will be stuck with no matter if they want it or not.. Its the way of the world it is... FARKED Up I tell ya... Its a big Damm Conspiracy...

Bill Gates hates us all for beatting him up when he was a little kid in elementary school... And for when Little John Smith pi$$ed in his milk and made him drink it in the 3rd grade.. and when little Suzie Johnson laghed at him when he asked her to go the juinor prom.. Ohhh wait... that was ME... Dammm... Well you get my point anyway... :)

waltersw15
March 29th, 2007, 05:00 PM
The main ill effects I have encountered on Vista, is that I can't play the night maps anymore on BF2.

CURSE YOU Bill Gates!!!! (How can I go on living like this?)

Rollout
March 29th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Gates should be hung I tell you, THIS IS SACRILEGE!!!!!!! Doesn't the fool know GAMING IS G.. not MS %$^%$^%#&$^(**&)(_)(*)__)*)*-00+

We curse the' William the Wicked, now go and NEVER return!!!!

Whew!!! I know I feel better!!!!! :)

LA_MERC_MaggotPulse
March 29th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Mainly my problems are that I can't get a dang thing to load properly. My Logitech G5 mouse won't load properly, I can't use my gaming pad yet. The software that came installed on this 'puter won't even work i.e. (Norton, audio drivers, etc.) I think that whoever makes the maps for BF2 needs to make one where the whole point of the map is to hunt down and blow Bill Gates and the software designers for microsoft to oblivion.......Then they respawn just to be blown to oblivion again.

I wonder how well a Ferrari would get around on the BF2 terrain :glass .

You can't tell me that wouldn't rock.....Mabie they cold add in an incentive...the longer they run around you start loosing money from countless tech support calls.

waltersw15
March 29th, 2007, 06:04 PM
What would happen is that when you go to kill Bill Gates, he gets you with the Blue Screen of Death. (Round Over!)

Better yet. How about Bill Gates in Mortal Kombat where you rip his spine out on a Fatality :)

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 30th, 2007, 05:47 AM
My Vista works great, as does my G5 & G15.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 30th, 2007, 05:58 AM
Yeah I like the Vista better. It's a great thing! Just keep working with it and you'll get it going great for you as well.....

That was me acting like I knew what I was talking about.... DL don't even know what Vista is or what it does.........

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 30th, 2007, 08:43 PM
But your words of encouragement are very apreciated...

Its like telling someone who know's there going to die next week that everythings going to be OK.

OK... Maybe that was a little harsh..

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 30th, 2007, 09:33 PM
LOL....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==