PDA

View Full Version : Cool tunes to remember

Rollout
March 28th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Good memories :)

http://www.tropicalglen.com/

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 28th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Prince "When Doves Cry" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

this is what it sounds like......... when doves cry....... When doves cry... When when when doves cry.... doves cry...... cryyyy.... cryyyyy..... cryyyyyyyyyyyy..............

OH MY GOD... The memories that just come back to me after YEARS!!!!!..... I love the late 80's BUT that was my depression age and don't like to look back.... awwww DL needs a hug now....

Phill Colins "against all odds"

waltersw15
March 28th, 2007, 08:11 PM
I tried to post a link to an mp3 stored on my website, but I couldn't get it working. I'll repost when I do.

Chi_Townz
March 29th, 2007, 06:49 AM
Prince "When Doves Cry" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

this is what it sounds like......... when doves cry....... When doves cry... When when when doves cry.... doves cry...... cryyyy.... cryyyyy..... cryyyyyyyyyyyy..............

OH MY GOD... The memories that just come back to me after YEARS!!!!!..... I love the late 80's BUT that was my depression age and don't like to look back.... awwww DL needs a hug now....

Phill Colins "against all odds"

I think my friends that we have just found a sore spot

WOOT!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 29th, 2007, 03:14 PM
LOL Yeah kick a person when they're down!!!!!!

Ummm yeah all that was a joke!!!! Yeah joke thats it joke.. yeah ummm hmm

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 29th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Ok... Dragon Lady.. it will be ok.. He didnt mean anything by it.. We didnt know you had such a bad time in the 80's... I if I kill Chi a few times next time where on BF2 will that make you feel better,, I will even post a Screenshot for you so you can see his dead Limp body lying on the ground while I pump more lead into his decessed corpse... Tell me this will be enough to brighten your day again?? :)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 29th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Awww YellowDog Thanks thats the best thing anyone could have every done for me in my time of need.... ok maybe not so much the 80'S but the early to mid 90's... But the point was the songs took me back...

That would make DL happy YD....

Chi you POO POO HEAD

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==