PDA

View Full Version : 28 Weeks Later

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
March 28th, 2007, 01:36 PM
First move, 28 Days Later, was awesome. hope this will live up to the same standard, and not just a remake for the sake of a studio to pull in some $.

check it out (http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox_atomic/28weekslater/)

Big_ch33se
March 28th, 2007, 05:43 PM
My nipples just got really hard. I cant wait. Zombie gore flicks FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 28 days roxored.

LA_MERC_Spark
March 28th, 2007, 05:49 PM
']My nipples just got really hard. I cant wait. Zombie gore flicks FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 28 days roxored.

ummm WTF? but yeah... I hope they don't screw it up...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 28th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Well... I would like to see it.. :)

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
April 5th, 2007, 05:37 PM
new trailer came out yesterday. has some new scenes, but mostly like the other one (http://www.foxinternational.com/28weekslater/)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 5th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Seems like a good sequal... The basic story line dont seem to creative though...

" Repopulate the city, an unsuspecting carrier gets in and start the whole thing over again...

Well maybe they will elaborate a lot more on the story.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
April 6th, 2007, 09:48 AM
yeah, hope so. but it looks like the same setting with almost the same scenerio. woul dhave been better if they showed it getting out of the area and how the world would respond to the spreading of the virus.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 6th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Nuke em... that would be one Heck of an ending.. LOL

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 9th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Yeap, Nuke'em. End of Story. or better yet. Wait until the 3rd movie. Call it 28 seconds later. Starts again. US says that's enough. BOOM, end of movie, LOL.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 9th, 2007, 04:08 PM
LMAO!!! If the USA was run by Truman again...

Unfortunatly or government would probably create some legislation opening up our borders to Illeagle Fleash eating zombies... I mean we would not want to offend anyone now would we.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==