PDA

View Full Version : Another Intro

waltersw15
March 26th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Hi, my name is Bill (callname: waltersw15). By now, you all have to be thinking what is going on with this incoming of [OTH] guys. I guess when you have a great thing going, word gets around. You can blame DocSparky for that.

From what all of my gaming friends have been telling me, you all are a fun bunch of guys and gals to game with. I've played with and against some of you all from time to time, and last night was one of those nights. However, I didn't have the privelege of listening in on Team Speak.

I too would like your blessing to participate in gaming with you and join in on team speak. From what I have seen so far, I have enjoyed my gametime when LAMerc is on. Also, I don't mind putting some money in the collection plate when it comes to gaming with some new friends.

I hope to hear from you all, and look forward to some good battles in the future.

LA_MERC_goose
March 26th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Any friend of DocSparky is welcome to game here. Welcome!

LA_MERC_johncst
March 26th, 2007, 12:42 PM
hello:blue:

LA_MERC_Wetzny
March 26th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Welcome!!! Ditto the Gooser's comments! We've enjoyed Pwning with your friends and look forward to adding you into the fun!

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 26th, 2007, 01:29 PM
I don't know what fun is...but welcome!

LA_MERC_Spark
March 26th, 2007, 01:52 PM
hello :blue:

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 26th, 2007, 01:58 PM
WTF.......Doc has friends?:stick

Hello and thanks for playing do0d.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
March 26th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Hey Bill, try not to make us look bad. Okay? :stick

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 26th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Hey Bill please join us on TS
addy: www.lamerc.com
password: letmein

welcome to our BF2 crew!

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
March 26th, 2007, 03:58 PM
i like the idea of money talk he did. i want some if u giving it out. oh yea welcome and become one of the weird people. not all of us is weird LA is the weirdest he doesnt play bf2. lol

Big_ch33se
March 26th, 2007, 04:32 PM
What up new d00d! Welcome to the funhouse. Docsparky is a kool kat, so if he is bringin you in, you can't be that bad :stick

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 26th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Welcome to the biggest poo poo heads you'll ever talk to.....

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 26th, 2007, 05:27 PM
No money...send cereal!

Chi_Townz
March 26th, 2007, 06:14 PM
No money...send cereal!
Coco Pebbles!

Hey, speaking of... I haven't got my box from the last guy.. I say he goes on probation till ALL our cereal orders are filled!!

LOL GJ last night Walter! and yeh, we really need you on TS!

(and don't let Dragonlady fool ya:whisperd: )

Rollout
March 26th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Like Goose said, ANY FRIEND of DOCSPARKY IS A FRIEND OF OURS!!!!!!!!

As always, NOW GO FORTH AND KILL'EM MATE!!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 26th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Women rule and dogs OOPS "men:LOL1 " drooool!!!!!!!

Yall Better remember whos boss around here!!!!!

Chi_Townz
March 26th, 2007, 09:34 PM
See Yella shes doin it again...

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 27th, 2007, 05:49 AM
:violin :slp :beup: :moon1: :kiss

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 27th, 2007, 05:51 AM
Yall know I wuv all yall poo poo heads...

waltersw15
March 27th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm sure you will look forward to pwning me the next time I get in the server with you. The only thing I ask is that when one of you kill me, just let my body decompose after the 15 seconds is up. I don't need anyone to poke my body with a stick, pump more lead into my corpse, run over me, etc. I get it "I'm dead." :)

Also, what is the craze with cerial? Everyone knows that poptarts is the breakfast of gaming champs!

And dragonlady, I'm a little worried about you. Do you have some sort of "poo poo" fetish?

Anyway, I'll try to stay off your favorite victim list and keep you all off my worst enemy list. :)

LA_MERC_goose
March 27th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Light travels faster than the speed of sound. That is why people appear bright until you hear them speak
I LOVE IT! :D

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 27th, 2007, 04:08 PM
*** If you are tardy more than once, does that make you re-tardy? ***

LMFAO!! dude your going to fit right in...LOL :)

Chi_Townz
March 27th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Hey, I'm game for Pop Tarts man.. Strawberry... UN frosted if you don't mind.

LA_MERC_DocSparky
March 27th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Hey, I'm game for Pop Tarts man.. Strawberry... UN frosted if you don't mind.
Sorry Chi, I at that one on my way out of town today. Man, I hope they don't discover some dreaded disease that you get from consuming too many un-toasted Pop-Tarts.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 27th, 2007, 08:49 PM
And dragonlady, I'm a little worried about you. Do you have some sort of "poo poo" fetish?

Anyway, I'll try to stay off your favorite victim list and keep you all off my worst enemy list. :)

No No I have No "fetish" with poo poo LOl... It's just the ladies around here are all queens and we rule the roost!!! All others are poo poo heads!!!

It's the truth I tell ya!!!!! Trust me!!!!! As the snake off the Jungle book would say..... "Look into my eyes and trust in me"

Chi_Townz
March 28th, 2007, 06:08 AM
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==