PDA

View Full Version : If this doesn't open your eyes... nothing will!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
March 21st, 2007, 12:36 PM
From the L.A. Times

1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers
are Mexican nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles
are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County ).

(All the above from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration.

The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was, (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay), a NET $70 BILLION/ year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University ]. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE number.

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

If they can come to this country to raise Hell and demonstrate by the thousands, WHY can't they take charge over the corruption in their own country?

We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.

THE U.S. VS MEXICO

On February 15, 1998, the U.S and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country.

They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at </ SPAN>the U.S players before and after the match. The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and government contracts. It's called affirmative action or racial privilege. The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate here and immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for Americans of European descent.

Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples are Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many more.

DID YOU KNOW?

Did you know .. that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals?

Did you know .. that Mexico has NEVER extradited a Mexican
national accused of murder in the U.S. in spite of agreements to do so?

According to the L.A. Times, Orange County , California is home to 275
gangs with 17,000 members, 98% of which are Mexican and Asian.
How's your county doing?

According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years after the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia , 30% are still on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement officials as stating that Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge the country faces." Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of the population.

Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers in classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek learning materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references."

WHEN I WAS YOUNG
I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through Ellis Island .
They wanted to learn English.

They wanted to breathe free.

They wanted to become Americans.

Now, far too many immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They demand special privileges ... affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture

:soapbox

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 21st, 2007, 01:33 PM
don't let me get on my soap box about illegal immigrants. Like stated above. I don't mind immigrants and welcome them with open arms. As it should be. BUT they must have the desire to be American, speak English, and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD register and PAY ****ING TAXES AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Social security is going to bomb out if we don't do something quick. You want to see a man load up with fire arms and march on the white house is a man who pays gobs of money to social security all his life to be told when he retires, Sorry no moeny left for you. Someone will get shot over that. ****ing democrats signed into laws that make it legal to use social secuity money for B.S. If we elect a liberal president with a liberal house and senate, WE ARE DOOMED!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 21st, 2007, 02:18 PM
http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17096

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
March 21st, 2007, 03:53 PM
Tell em Duke!

http://www.pyzam.com/php/funpix/people/pe23.jpg

LA_MERC_Wetzny
March 21st, 2007, 04:03 PM
^^^ L-E-G-I-T ^^^^!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 21st, 2007, 04:05 PM
heheh...that's a good one T

Big_ch33se
March 21st, 2007, 04:31 PM
Its official, this country is a lost cause. Until there is a bloddy and violent revolt by "whitey", this country will continue to be overrun by "special priveledge" minority groups that will get all the assistance and benefits from all the hard earned money I make. As a single father of 2 kids who was rejected for 95% of all assistance I applied for I say F*CK taxes and F*CK Uncle Sam. Its a friggin joke the way this country is run and these g4y arse liberals who want to be championed by all these whiners just bend US over to get raped by them. I will probably end up being the afore mentioned man who goes off and shoots somebody behind this SS bullscrit. Worse part is, then Ill just be portrayed as the cracka-ass-cracka who is the epitomy of intolerance and racism because I wouldn't work my whole life to support some lazy illegal immigrant mothers that steal, kill, and rape in my country all while marchin against it and disrespecting the flag. Thats why I speak enough spanish to tell anyone I work with that I refuse to speak thier language and that they can learn english if they wanna communicate with me. Hell, I even teach them myself when time allows. Same goes for these ghetto thugs rollin around the "assisted living homes" (aka projects) in their brand new shiny lexuses and mecedes' with more money in their pockets then I clear in a month at any given time. I must stop now before I leave my computer to go on a killing spree.

Chi_Townz
March 21st, 2007, 06:00 PM
this whole thing makes me sick..I don't even want to reply...

Cheese, I feel ya man, but I was completely denied any assistance!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
March 22nd, 2007, 10:13 AM
LOL...I feel u 2 cheese... I'll never forget when my son was first born and I had to go to Walley-World to get some diapers. My wife got laid off 2 months before he was born, and I got laid off 1 week after he was born. We had 0 dollars to our name. I remember searching for change in my car in the parking lot, and on the ground. I finally found enough to buy a small pack, so I went in. THEN I got in line behind a typical "Welfare Queen". She looked about the size of a small bus, and had 2 shopping carts full of groceries and about 10 kids swinging from the rafters. She placed the items from the first basket on the counter, eggs, milk, cereal, cheese, etc...etc... and proceeded to pay with "da card". THEN she unloaded the second basket on the counter, Ho-Ho's, Ding-Dongs, Cheeweez, booze, cigs, steaks, and other sundry items and pulled out a HUDGE WAD OF CASH!!!!!! My jaw hit the ground, and I felt like puking. Here I was, I had served my country in combat, for the first time in my life I did not have a job, and I was scraping change together to buy diapers while this Ho-Ho eatin baby factory was suckin on suds, and grillin steaks! It was then that I realized that I was born the wrong color, the wrong sex, and the wrong sexual prefference. If I was not a white heterosexual male I would have it made!!!! Ho-Ho's and Ding-Dongs for life!!!!!! Yeah it sucks sometimes. I will say this though, don't hate this country, LOVE YOUR COUNTRY. The government, in all of its stupidity, does not represent our country. WE are our country, and that flag stands for US not our government. It is the blood of individual citizens that paint the red stripes on that flag, not the blood of our government.

Amen

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 22nd, 2007, 12:28 PM
why you beez hat'n on my girlfrend...cracka!!!
we need to move our lovely democrats to montana..make em hunt for the food, we will give them rifles full of ammo as well...no orange vest as unsafe hunting is incouraged...the rook will be the wildlife management officer, while Sligblade and Tech are the shooting instructors.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 22nd, 2007, 03:50 PM
why you beez hat'n on my girlfriend...cracka!!!
we need to move our lovely democrats to Montana..make em hunt for the food, we will give them rifles full of ammo as well...no orange vest as unsafe hunting is encouraged...the rook will be the wildlife management officer, while Slingblade and Tech are the shooting instructors.:stick

We are prolly the most conservative of states though. Wyoming & Montana know whats up. Y'all don't see that many Mexispics, Afronigs, or Gangs up here. We have a way of weeding them out. If the Southern states would just shoot 'em, we up here wouldn't have to worry so much. Its all those CANANIDS we have to keep a close eye on. We can always play Cowboys and Mexicans, or Cowboys and Afronigs, or what not. We down for that.

Know why you do not hit a Mexican on a bike?

It might be your bike.

Sorry. Distasteful.

LA_MERC_Spark
March 22nd, 2007, 04:03 PM
I do believe articles like this to be an arse load of Bullscrit... Where are these numbers from... I'll tell you where they are from... some ones arse... Noone knows any exact numbers man... they can't.. THE FUKERS SNUCK IN... Do not be ready to jump ship behind this type of propaganda sh!T. Is there a problem ... yes... is it as bad as they want you to believe it to be? no...

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

are you freaking kidding me? so... the LA blood and Crip population either makes up the other 5% or suddenly they are Mexican? PFFT! I smell a turd. It is like any other POS story the media latches on to. They try to generate fear. Make us worry about how horrible sh!t is. It's the same with the wars... never anything good... only stuff to make people afraid or pissed. All the numbers presented in these articles are just that... numbers. Funny thing about numbers... even when you have soild numbers they can be presented in any light.. these numbers aren't even real hard numbers... we can't possibly have any.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
March 22nd, 2007, 05:58 PM
LOL....here is the LA Police department's 10 most wanted site. http://www.lapdonline.org/top_ten_most_wanted Now, I'm not sure where the LA Times got all of their "numbers", but this is pretty convincing. (Where is whitey?)

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 22nd, 2007, 06:08 PM
my point exactly you have the land, and the will to not tollerate...a perfect combo, plus some natural resources so they can live off the land, instead of the hand...lol

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 22nd, 2007, 06:28 PM
Well I feel sure some of the numbers and facts in the list are propaganda... but there is no doubt we have a BIG problem with the hispanic illeagle population. I think we need to slam the door shut on the borrder, tell the Mexican govenment to F%%% themselves and divert our resources to gettting rid of the Illeagles that are allreay here. Either pay your way like everone else or get the FARK OUT!

Big_ch33se
March 22nd, 2007, 07:19 PM
That top 10 list is friggin priceless. Next time "El Presidente" *****es about America needing to help Mexico out, I say we send him this fax.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 22nd, 2007, 08:06 PM
Amen.. !!!

LA_MERC_Sniper
March 22nd, 2007, 10:40 PM
ok i have a friend who is frome mexico he came here for work he is a really nice guy. i like him alot he is a hard worker. he pays no taxes and i fuss at him all the time we even get in heated arguments about it. He is in the procesws of getting a green card. if he were not i would turn him in lol. I hate that these mexicans come over here and act like we owe them somethingclose the borders change the constitution so that ilegal aliens have no right for there children who are born in this country to have citizenship stop giving them free health care adn charging me double for mine. you want to hear another thing that has really pizzed me off. my wife is a school teacher she teaches kindergarten in a public school. just about 4 weeeks ago she got a new student. Guess what the little S.O.B. does not speak a frikkin word of english not one. she told me that and i went ape sht. i said surely it is ilegal but the district office says no its not we have to enroll them . wht the Fk is up with that she has 27 students and one cant sppeak english but yet he is expected to be taught the same as the sther children. I dont want my child being shorted in there atttention because a teacher has to take up more time with someone like that take all these ilegals who arent willing to work and pay taxes and get a greeen card home. i used to do landscaping. and the place we got our flowers,shrubs and trees from employs mexicans all the time they are given 1099s for there taxes i am told they have fake ss cards when they recieve their 1099's they tear them up. send these motha futas backk over the fuddin border fud deez muda fudders

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==