PDA

View Full Version : La Merc Squad Play - Thanks

LA_MERC_DocSparky
March 19th, 2007, 08:56 AM
Hey La Merc, it's been a blast to be able to join in on TS and play some BF2 with you guys. I wanted to take a moment to say thanks for being so cool about it. Whether we are PWNG or not so much, the agressive squad play and "never say die" attitude has been fun. See you on the battlefield.

I would add that this is somewhat unusual in the BF2 gaming community. There have been a lot of clans come and go in BF2 and it is rare to have one that plays together on a regular basis. Playing the pubs solo (or near solo) is a mixed bag, so this is in stark contrast to what is out there. Ok, enough of this.... go kill something.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
March 19th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Thanks Doc, I don't get to frag with everyone much but it brings the game to a whole new level when you get a squad to work together.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
March 19th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Doc, Thanks for the compliment!!! Good to see you, Jack, Jay, and Bonsai around. You guys are fun to hang with and shoot at...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 19th, 2007, 03:41 PM
I would add that this is somewhat unusual in the BF2 gaming community. There have been a lot of clans come and go in BF2 and it is rare to have one that plays together on a regular basis.

Well, IMO,
One of the big reasons LA_Merc stands out among other Gaming clans... We have some dedicated members that have been around a long time, who have grown up together in the same towns, and know each other on a personal basis. The Louisiana guys have allways been the backbone of the clan and I give Props to the fellas that have hung in there for the long haul.

Thanks for the compiments Doc, I know it makes the guys with this clan take pride when someone points out the great comunity we have managed to build here. :)

Rollout
March 19th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Dido to you and "Your Band of Brothers, Frag, Bonsai,, etc", great having great players add to the fun!!!! :)
Don 't be strangers!!!!

Chi_Townz
March 19th, 2007, 06:44 PM
RGR That Doc!

Big_ch33se
March 19th, 2007, 07:06 PM
It wouldnt be any fun without the commradery that we have. Its fun to be able to play with peeps that you get to hang out with occasionally in the real world. I love the squad play and sportsmanship we have here. Good stuff all around.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==