PDA

View Full Version : Sat. Radio...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
March 16th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Anyone else here have XM or Sirius?

I never thought I'd like it/use it, but I got a free Nexus and a free years subscription to XM through work in November, and I can't imagine being without it now - I love it in the car, but the one thing that is going to cause me to keep my subscription is XM online - I hardly ever listen to my mp3 collection anymore - I keep XM online running almost all the time when I'm online now - never gets stale, if it does, I just switch to a different channel/different style of music.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
March 17th, 2007, 09:30 AM
yes sir..love my sirius.

emt736
March 17th, 2007, 11:11 AM
i have xm and love it dont have to search for a station on trips :) or lose stations.

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
March 17th, 2007, 12:28 PM
nah, neither to cheap to get it so i channel search

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 18th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Yeah what he said

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
March 18th, 2007, 03:04 PM
I have xm cuz I was too lazy to fill up an mp3 player with all my music. I pretty much listen to one or two stations but even then I like the variety. I just wonder how the merger is going to work out. Sirius and XM are merging.

Ab1dab1
March 18th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Got Sirius here.

Actually XM and Sirius are poised to merge by the end of 2007. You'd be amazed at all of the insane applications of the satellite technology. Although more people have heard of XM, Sirius was the first application of the technology. In the next 5-10 years we're likely to see the same technology used internally in the human body for medical sensing and nano-repair. Some cool stuff on the horizon.

Abi

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==