PDA

View Full Version : Buisness or Pleasure?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 14th, 2007, 07:53 AM
I boarded an airplane on a recent trip to Boston and took my seat. As I settled in, I glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. I soon realized she was heading straight towards my seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside mine. Eager to strike up a conversation I blurted out, "Business trip or pleasure?" She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston." I swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen sitting next to me, and she was going to a meeting of... nymphomaniacs. Struggling to maintain my composure, I calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?" "Lecturer," she responded. "I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality." "Really?" I said. "And what kind of myths are there?" "Well", she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers when actually it is men of Jewish descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck."Suddenly, she became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry, "she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name."

"Tonto," I said, "Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba."

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 14th, 2007, 08:22 AM
:eek: :LOL1 :crazyeye :help

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 14th, 2007, 09:17 AM
LMAO! That's awesome

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 14th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Very quick thinking on his part... GOOD FORM!!!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 14th, 2007, 01:36 PM
ROFLMAO........couple her with the chick I wanted as my neighbor ( http://www.break.com/index/best_girlfriend_ever.html ), and I would be set.

Big_ch33se
March 14th, 2007, 06:24 PM
I dyin here. The last thing I need to do is laugh and you guys just blew me up. I need a MEDIC!

Rollout
March 14th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Nice one TONTO!!!! :) :) :) Someone take the "peace pipe" from this dude NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Chi_Townz
March 15th, 2007, 06:18 AM
From this day forward, Lamec Andyconda is now more.

Id like everyone to please say hello to our newest member.. La Merc TONTO!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==