PDA

View Full Version : well the craziest thing i have ever done.

emt736
March 14th, 2007, 07:07 AM
and that is i went and got married to my gf on the 13th. I met her about 3 weeks ago and we both fell for each other hard. so yeah anyways that is my shock for everyone hehehe.

LA_MERC_Spark
March 14th, 2007, 07:17 AM
ummm...R.I.P er...that is umm.. GRATS!! lol!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 14th, 2007, 07:22 AM
3 WEEKS!, YOu met her 3 WEEKS ago and now she's Mrs EMT.

Well..........................................All I can say about that is................................................ ................Uhmmmmmmmmmmm..................... .......................................Well....... .................................................. ...................I bet, Uh................................................ ............................................Well, I'm sure that .................................................. ...........Uhm.................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..................Its probably, well, uh, you know.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................I would say............................................... ...............................uhm................ .................................................. .................................................. ...............I'm not real sure you should............................................ ..uhm............................................. ....................well.......................... ................................And thats about all I have to say about that.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 14th, 2007, 07:23 AM
P.S. Congratulations! wish you the best.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
March 14th, 2007, 07:23 AM
congrats Jason you crazy bastage!

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 14th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Hehe...congtars!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 14th, 2007, 07:53 AM
I Wish the best for you man :), just dont let her tell you, you cant play BF2...lol

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 14th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Congrats!!!

Being married to a realllllly great girl can be the most wonderful thing ever just ask Dragon..... I'm the best thing that ever happend to him!!!

LA_MERC_Sniper
March 14th, 2007, 11:24 AM
wait her name is not brittney is it?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?! hahahah j/k good luck man i think everyone should be married if I have to be miserable everyone else should toooooo hahah j/k again. congrats

LA_MERC_Wetzny
March 14th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Jason, Congratulations! Here's wishing you and your bride the best! Now when can you play some BF2?? :devil

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 14th, 2007, 12:03 PM
See, no one is asking the important questions, we skirt around the issues but I'm not going to pu$$y foot around. EMT, here's what I hope you found out.
Number 1. That she's filthy rich
Number 2. Is she at your bekon call for felacio at all times
Number 3. Does she fully understand that you are unavailable during sporting events.
Number 4. Allows you all the BF2 time you desire.
Number 5. Is 6'5" double D long legged blonde with long flowing hair and gorgeous blue eyes with lush lips (both top and bottom)

Yeah, I know I know. I was 0-5 too.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 14th, 2007, 12:20 PM
I'm all of those!!!

1-I'm Rich (yeah rich with his money)
2-Yeah I do everything for Dragon I get what ever he needs (he makes the money, I have to)
3-ummm... huh..... what...... sports
4-well I have to let him do something mite as well let him play on the computer at lest he's not at a bar somewhere.
5- Umm not sure about the 6'5" But I'm tall, long legged, I got DD's (my booty, that counts) and I have full lushes lips, as for the blue eyes and blonde hair ,yeah right, only in his dreams will he get that...

Congrats tho hope you have a wonderful time together!!!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 14th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Congrats do0d. You didn't want her to get to know the "real" you 'til you got her all "tied" up....:stick. I enjoy being married.

1. Wife makes the money
2. I have, "2 legs and they are not broken.", and she never gives me the,"I have a headache" line.....EVER.
3. She is a football fanatic, and hockey, and basketball, and baseball.
4. She may gripe, but gets over it very quickly.
5. She is blonde, blue-eyed, 5'6", approx. 120lbs, and pregnant again.

LA_MERC_johncst
March 14th, 2007, 03:20 PM
run run run run too late dam another got cought.

LA_MERC_johncst
March 14th, 2007, 03:22 PM
rember this the woohoo you get is not worth the woohoo you take

LA_MERC_goose
March 14th, 2007, 05:28 PM
3 weeks!? WOOOOOOOW!

Dude, that's wild! I don't know what to say or even how to say it ... congrats to you both.

Big_ch33se
March 14th, 2007, 06:18 PM
I get to know women for 3 years and still cant marry them. Hope you saw sumthin in yours that I didn't in mine!

emt736
March 14th, 2007, 07:18 PM
thanks everyone she is awsome and says i can still play bf2 hehehe.

Rollout
March 14th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Speachless...........

............ Have FUN MATE !!!!!!!!!!!

Chi_Townz
March 15th, 2007, 06:22 AM
Congrats EMT... and i thought I was fast! It took me 6 months to pop the question, but still here 15 years later.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==