PDA

View Full Version : Army of 2

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
March 13th, 2007, 03:21 PM
New game: Army of 2 (http://www.destructoid.com/army-of-two-the-new-hotness-30373.phtml) looks pretty sweet and should be pretty fun to play.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 13th, 2007, 03:25 PM
OH NO NOT ANOTHER GAME FOR DRAGON TO BUY FOR 60$ AND IT GETS PLAYED A FEW TIMES AND THEN PUT AWAY!!!!!!

NOOOOOO

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 13th, 2007, 03:27 PM
The preview was funny. I like that. Looks interesting.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 13th, 2007, 03:36 PM
LOL.. Well if it takes a couple of Nuts cursing each other out and killing the enemy at the same time then I know who its custom made for...

Andyconda,, and belive it was Spark that had that cursing match the other night.. That was some funny SH@t. :)

Big_ch33se
March 13th, 2007, 04:43 PM
No way was my bro usin foul language in game!!!! He NEVAR gets mad and he is a practicing catholic. Pfft, anyways, i have worked with him and played sittin right next to him so I know all about his mouth.. Then Andy comes boomin over the speakers with more explitives. It is so funny bein in the middle of all that as courtney eyeballs the back of sparks head. Then I get shot and throw out my F bombs and she just rolls her eyes and retreats to the bedroom.

Chi_Townz
March 13th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Well, to quote a certain some one...

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women"

The game looks awesome though.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==