PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Bacowrath....

LA_MERC_Wetzny
March 9th, 2007, 04:35 AM
Happy Birthday! :birthday

hey Diesel ...now spend 5 bucks and get this dude a really nice lap dance!

LA_MERC_goose
March 9th, 2007, 05:02 AM
:birthday Bacon-bits.

LA_MERC_johncst
March 9th, 2007, 05:31 AM
:birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday
baco

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
March 9th, 2007, 05:55 AM
w00t..HBD mano!

LA_MERC_Drifter
March 9th, 2007, 07:25 AM
Happy Birthday!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 9th, 2007, 07:33 AM
HBD buddy.

LA_MERC_Nutria
March 9th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Bah I wouldn't charge him for the lap dance.. I will do it for free since it is his burfday

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 9th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Happy b-day!

Big_ch33se
March 9th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Happy B-Day Baconwrap!!!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 9th, 2007, 04:03 PM
ITS BACON!!!!!

Pss... "Dogs dont know its not Bacon"

Rollout
March 9th, 2007, 05:55 PM
I'll pitch in for a couple of lap dances as long as I'm there to participate

Chi_Townz
March 9th, 2007, 05:56 PM
HB Baco!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 10th, 2007, 02:55 AM
I think I read something about a Power cord and lap dancing.......Sorry about your birthday present from Andy. We haven't seen the last power cord victim in a long while. HBD do0d.

LA_MERC_Spark
March 12th, 2007, 01:45 PM
HBD big daddy

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 12th, 2007, 08:00 PM
:birthday You men and your lap dances... You don't know where that crack has been!!!! Thats nasty guys.... Just like stripers you think they clean those polls after every girl uses them???? NO you don't see people going out there to clean them... Thats nasty you got lord knows what that girl has up on that poll and then another one comes out and hops on the poll well I can't say it?... Just something to think about guys.... LOL

Oh have fun with the lap dance! :birthday

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 13th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Man I thought my info on lap dances and stripers would have went over better then that.. LOL...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 13th, 2007, 03:42 PM
OK.. OK.. since no one chimed in on that one.. Heres my take on it...

Its sounds to me like you have a real bad case of Pole Envy.. But there is a soulution to this problem... Call Dragon before he comes home from the off shore Oil Rig and ask him to bring you home one of those stainless steal drilling rig poles.... Then just set it up in the den/ kitchen/ Bedroom, or wherever you prefer to put on a show.. then dance on it till your little hearts content.. There is also an extra bonus for getting your own dancing pole... Dragon will "LOVE YOU LONG TIME" For all the many hours of enjoyment that you will both get out of this "Dancing Pole"...

You will thank me later :)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 13th, 2007, 03:49 PM
LMAO!!!!! OMG we talked about this...
When we moved into our new house we talked about getting a striper pole because the bed room was so big as a joke. But hey at lest only my stuff will end up on the pol and not 10 other girls. Dragon loves me long time anyway! He better anyway..

LOL YD

SweetGirL
March 13th, 2007, 03:50 PM
now spend 5 bucks and get this dude a really nice lap dance!

$350 @ Scores (*cough* from what I hear *cough*) lol

Thank God for such sound reasoning, DragonLady! Set these boys straight! You're the only sane one around here, lady! lol

Happy belated Birthday to ya, Baco!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 13th, 2007, 03:57 PM
LOL..Sweetgirl we girls rock the house around here. I'm glad you got my back on this one. Those boys don't think that there are coodies of all kinds on those things. LOL

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 13th, 2007, 03:58 PM
350 for a lap dance wholy snikes. Does that come with a happy ending. I'm glad prices weren't that crazy my last blow out. In New Orleans Lap dances were 20 dollars for 3 minutes of good fun. No pole involved other than mine. hehehehehe.

SweetGirL
March 13th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Does that come with a happy ending.

Yeah, the happy ending where the wife finds out the credit card was utilized on such debauchery. lmao http://www.myspacesmilies.com/smilies/mad0015.gif

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 13th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Thank God for such sound reasoning, DragonLady! Set these boys straight! You're the only sane one around here, lady! lol

Yea... just remember your includeded in this "Around Here" Too..LOL :stick

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==