PDA

View Full Version : About to die

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 5th, 2007, 06:57 AM
I'm so sick I feel crapy. I haven't felt this bad in about 2 years. AND I just have to get sick when Wayne is off shore no one here to take care of me! blahh :( :sad:

LA_MERC_Spark
March 5th, 2007, 06:58 AM
sorry :(

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 5th, 2007, 08:18 AM
Hope you feel better. Being sick is no parade.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
March 5th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Thats no good, sorry to hear you feel poorly. Thoughts and prayers..

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
March 5th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Hope you get better DL :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 5th, 2007, 10:32 AM
drink lots of water. Sleep a lot...blah blah blah

Hope you get better soon!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 5th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Blahh water. I think I drink 1/2 a glass of it today and nothing else. I did eat me some chicken soup. What ever I have I got it bad and it came on me just about over night Saturday night. I do know this don't ever buy Tylenol cold the liquid kind that crap don't work. I went througe the bottle in one day. and it seemed to make me feel worse. But this morning I went to the drug store and got something called Comtrex flu therapy It's helping a little better. I've been in bed all day. My son came back there with a bear and said "momma you can have this so it can make you feel better" lol
But thanks guys..

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 5th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Bl My son came back there with a bear and said "momma you can have his so it can make you feel better" lol
But thanks guys..

Now that was sweet.. you got to love kids when they do things like that :)

Chi_Townz
March 5th, 2007, 06:32 PM
RGR THat YD!

Lots of rest though, let it run its course.

Big_ch33se
March 5th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Hope you feel better soon DL.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 6th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Hey DL. Hope you feel better soon. I'm 30 minutes away if you need me to get something for you. I'll drop it off in the front yard so I don't catch your koodies, but it'll save you a trip.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 6th, 2007, 08:42 AM
I still feel like poo... Thanks Andy! the drug store is like right up the road. Right now I don't know if I'm coming or going. I've been in bed for 3 days now. So my bed room is full of "koodies" lol... Hopefully I'll feel better soon. I'll have to get out of the house tonight for Justin's T-ball practice. blahhh.. I'm trying to get better tho.. The coughing and not being able to breath is whats killing me. My chest hurts like crazy fire! Anyway I've got the chils so I need to get back in my koodies room...

LOL... Andy don't want my cute little koodies???

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 6th, 2007, 09:05 AM
LOL... Andy don't want my cute little koodies???

Not your ugly big koodies either.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 6th, 2007, 01:15 PM
LOL Andy.

I'm feeling a little more better now. I've been putting Vicks on my chest sence last night. So I guess that is helping. All I know is I never want to feel like that again. But I'm still not out of the woods yet. thanks to you all.

Big_ch33se
March 7th, 2007, 06:05 PM
I think you transmitted them "cute little koodies" through the net. Im startin to feel like poo poo. My sinuses are killin me and Im gettin feverish. The mucus is flowin >.<.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 7th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Aww I'm sorry must have coughed on the computer when I made a post..lol.. I think I had a really bad sinus infection myself, I still have it just not as bad. It moved to my chest faster then I can say poo! I rubbed a lot of vicks on my chest and stayed in bed just about all day for 3 days and tryed to drink lots of water. I lost about 3 pounds to!!! I think I had fever for about 2 days as well. So make sure you take care of your self. Everyones got it around here and it's BAD!!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
March 7th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Glad youre felling better DL. Robyn had something like that about 2 years ago. it turned out to be pneumonia. Just be careful.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 7th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Yes I will, Wayne told me to go to the Dr but I started feeling better and told him I would go if I started feeling bad again. I almost called my mom to take me to the Hosp Monday night I couldn't hardly even get out of bed to go potty. But I'm feeling better.

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 7th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Had 3 people on my floor (only 12 of us there...) left today sick with this, I think. Starts out with a sore throat and progresses from there. I'm drinking fluids and taking what I can self-perscribe in the hopes that this one'll by-pass me...

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
March 7th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Yup thats how it started with me!!! Sore Throat

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==