PDA

View Full Version : sorry about last night

emt736
February 23rd, 2007, 04:37 AM
hey guys sorry about no talking on ts last night i was on the phone most of the night. I had fun still though. Jason

LA_MERC_goose
February 23rd, 2007, 05:14 AM
No problem, T4rg3t and Andyconda did enough talking for ALLLLLLLLLLL of us. lol :D

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 23rd, 2007, 07:14 AM
No problem at all Jason. Just glad to see you in game. I had to get out early and didn't get on until 9 but had fun as well. As for Gooses comment. As a squad leader (no matter how ineffective I was with Ramboitis) I try to comunicate constantly. Its a good thing most of the time.

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
February 23rd, 2007, 07:26 AM
thats good E
and i would like to sat good job goose. couldn t get word in edge wise my self.

LA_MERC_goose
February 23rd, 2007, 07:43 AM
As for Gooses comment. As a squad leader (no matter how ineffective I was with Ramboitis) I try to comunicate constantly. Its a good thing most of the time.
I have no problem with your squad leader abilities. I have no problem with your communications. I was mearly making a joking comment. :stick

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 23rd, 2007, 07:49 AM
Ramboitis... LOVE IT..

LA_MERC_DocSparky
February 23rd, 2007, 08:28 AM
We were having a hard time spawning on Andy while he was sprawled out on his back :). Actually, I know how he feels though. I die a little too much to be a squad leader due to "ramboitis".

It was fun though and I thought you did a pretty good job at it.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 23rd, 2007, 09:34 AM
LMFAO, I love it guys. YOu know I don't take offense Alan. Not at all. Even when I get frustrated like the other night spawning on you in the tank and getting snipped out. Even in the times Toby yells at us for not sticking together and play well as a squad, even when James blows his top and tell me how completely mindless encompetent, useless my butt is I don't take offense. To me it tells me that we're hard core gamers with a passion for team work. I love it. I actually tried pretty hard last night to not charge into spawn points knowing you guys were trying to spawn on me. BUT I CAN'T DO IT. I JUST CAN'T STAND IT! MUST KILL MUST KILL. I'M LIKE A CRACK ADDICT HIS FIRST DAY OF WITHDRAWLS. A.D.D at it's worse.I'm ate up with Ramboitis. I love how Toby always comments "He's like a bulldog, you can't stop him" But in the end guys. I love the game. You're all my commrades and I consider it a privledge to lead a squad of Merc's into battle any day. You just need to realize I will be sprawled out on my back from time to time and I will complain about it. LOL.

Chi_Townz
February 23rd, 2007, 05:59 PM
"He's like a bulldog, you can't stop him"

Here Andy, so we dont have to run so fast...
http://www.nitro-pak.com/images/3125%20Pocket%20Medic.jpg

emt736
February 23rd, 2007, 06:29 PM
i love playing with all you guys no matter how bad we are getting our butt handed to us, we all still have fun. it like well that sucked lets go again. :) but when we are rocking the casba(sp) hehehe look out. :D

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 23rd, 2007, 06:40 PM
Here Andy, so we dont have to run so fast...
http://www.nitro-pak.com/images/3125%20Pocket%20Medic.jpg

LMFAO, good one Chi

Big_ch33se
February 23rd, 2007, 09:19 PM
Pocket medic...... lmao. That was a good one. Hey andy, you oughta strap one of those to your arm for saints games, LANs, trips into the quarter......well, anytime you hang out with me and spark around alchohol really :)

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
February 24th, 2007, 07:53 AM
I thought it was "Rock the Catbox?"

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 24th, 2007, 08:51 AM
i love playing with all you guys no matter how bad we are getting our butt handed to us, we all still have fun. it like well that sucked lets go again. :) but when we are rocking the casba(sp) hehehe look out. :D

Well last night we rocked the Cat Box! The LLC got a taste of the J10 Twins, then a little chopper beat down, while Chi, Doc, Yellow, John Rollout and the rest were capping the hell out of flags.. Lets just say when the dust cleared, the LLC peeps left their own server in search easier pickings!! I LOVE IT... (EAT IT.. A$$HAT TURD....oh I digress)

Just a little a sample below... Good times again!

Rollout
February 24th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Keep sprawling on your back Conda, the only way I can get points is to revive you CONSTANTLY:)

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
February 26th, 2007, 07:13 AM
lmao rollout he needed u last night on sp forces. andy guiet coming by me for a long time i went whole round and only died 2 and used all my bullets and nades. and andy was where is he. i was neaking my butt off.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 26th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Hey guys. I'm learning. If you take a look at David's second pick from the LLC thrashing we did. In Jalalabad I was squad leader and was quietly getting on top of roofs as a sniper so my squad could spawn on me and take the next flag. This pick is from the junkyard. An old dog can learn new tricks I guess. Granted, last night Dragon was sniping the waterfront and owning me but I couldn't say no. MUST TAKE FLAG MUST TAKE FLAG.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==