PDA

View Full Version : A World Without America...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 21st, 2007, 11:32 AM
Interesting advertisment campaingn happening in England. This is part four, the first three are on the linked to page.

http://www.18doughtystreet.com/campaigns_hq/4

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 21st, 2007, 12:25 PM
Speculation

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 21st, 2007, 01:03 PM
Speculation

I think not. I believe it would be worse. If a revolution for freedom didn't happen before we made significant increases in military technology then a few could control thousands and even millions. Imagine if the few people in our military fell under control of one dictator with the horsepower we have. Could we revolt and win, NO! Thank God America happened the way it did when it did. In my mind it wasn't soon enough.

LA_MERC_johncst
February 21st, 2007, 03:34 PM
truth will set you free

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 21st, 2007, 04:36 PM
Well, I think we would be better off if it was fliped... An America, Without the rest of the world. :)

Chi_Townz
February 21st, 2007, 06:01 PM
18DoughtyStreet.com believes that America, although far from perfect, is a powerful force for good in the world.

Nice find Wetz!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 23rd, 2007, 09:36 AM
Well, I think we would be better off if it was fliped... An America, Without the rest of the world. :)

Well said Parker. I love it.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 23rd, 2007, 11:04 AM
To be the devil's advocate:

A 250 yr old country is telling countries who have been around 10 times as long, how to play in their own sandbox. We have enough probs INSIDE our borders, lets focus and get those solved before we look OUTSIDE our borders.

On the flipside:

If it was not for U.S.A. there would be an UN, but it would prolly be focused on us, not terrorists. There would be not as much control over foreign problems. There would not be a playground for all the world's worst to come to to have fun. We provide a lot, and just like welfare I think it is time to stop.

Big_ch33se
February 23rd, 2007, 09:08 PM
umm, yeah. I guess so. Nice to see that someone outside the US actually likes us.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==