PDA

View Full Version : got tiberium?

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
February 20th, 2007, 08:59 PM
http://images.ea.com/games/cc3/Wallpaper/wallpaper9_preview.jpg

Looks like EA was supposed to release a demo today. (http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=28086) should be out within the next couple of days.

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 20th, 2007, 09:35 PM
YAY! Finally...I've been waiting for this for a long time

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 20th, 2007, 09:39 PM
YAY! Finally...I've been waiting for this for a long time

Waht a Geekoid!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 21st, 2007, 08:21 AM
I too look forward to the demo. I've really been let down with RTS's over the last few years so I have high hopes. I love RTS games.

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 21st, 2007, 08:26 AM
Andy, did you play Company of Heroes? REALLY good RTS game...honestly.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
February 21st, 2007, 10:41 AM
Yeah, CoH was/is great.

Daedelus
February 21st, 2007, 10:42 AM
yeah got tyred of playing company of heros over and over the was playing dark crusade for dawn of war it was good too (more game companys need to watch how relic makes there games good example of game maker) and played for the past week the supreme commander demo it was pretty nice aswell. cant wait to try the C&C 3 demo. thank for reminding me hope its out soon.

Daedelus
February 21st, 2007, 10:53 AM
did some searching around online looks lik ethey may push demo launch back to next week if lucky? one place hinted it thought tues. but who knows if it a EA. game they will be wrong i am sure.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 21st, 2007, 01:08 PM
Yeah, I played CoH and it was/is good. I just didn't know of anyone else who played it and teh fact that BF2 is still so fun for me that its hard to set aside an hour or two for a good RTS match. BF2 is still KING in my book becuase if I want a true RTS, I play commander in BF2. Being a commander in BF2 is more real than any RTS has ever come becuase you bark orders at REAL players Squads etc from the over head view. Sometimes they listen, sometimes they don't. The human element is something they can't match in any RTS to date.

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 21st, 2007, 02:36 PM
Something I posted in another forum
I just finished playing Company of Heroes and enjoyed the game a lot. It was a much better version of the C&C style game (RTS) that I've come to miss for such a long time. Plus, it was WWII based...and that happens to be my favorite period of history.

Now, what I would like to find, assuming it exists, is a game that kind of combines CoH and Rome Total War...let me explain.

Imagine a game in which you are given certain objectives (in this case, WWII would be fairly straight forward), but one with consequences if you failed that objective. Such as...you're attacking St Lo, and yet instead of winning the battle (as would be historically accurate), you lose the battle, so the outcome of the war could be different...you would/could have to retake the city again...you would/could try to cut the city off and make it surrender...any number of options at this point. Basically, just because WWII happened a certain way doesn't mean that it will be the way YOU (as commander) win the war...does that make sense?

Does a game such as this exist?

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
February 21st, 2007, 02:52 PM
A post I made on another forum:

Damn, She's hot!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 21st, 2007, 04:42 PM
A post I made on this forum!

CRACKHEADS!!!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
April 1st, 2007, 08:36 PM
Sooo.....

anyone pick this up yet? came out on the 27th. haven't heard much buzz over though.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 1st, 2007, 09:43 PM
My brain hurts now....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==