PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming I Welcome THEE!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 15th, 2007, 09:44 AM
It's 4 here.... Bring on Global Warming.

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=11027

Rollout
February 15th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Hey, if it's SOOOOO cold in KS, how come your avatars nipples aren't showing:)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 15th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Hey, if it's SOOOOO cold in KS, how come your avatars nipples aren't showing:)

Please don't ever talk about my wife that way... She's the love of my life. :stick

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 15th, 2007, 05:12 PM
OK, BACK ON SUBJECT.

Any person who does a little research will realize that the global climate does more than just make "ALL" Places 1 degree warmer... this guy is an idiot... Next thing you know he will be complaining about the heat wave that killed hundreds of people in the north, because they were not prepared for it. The fact of the matter is what we will see more of is extremes of weather. Some areas will get colder, and other areas that are not uses to the cold will get hotter. These changes are all brought on by shifts in weather patterns that are in turn affected by temperature changes globally. Its people like this that I think are dangerous to the rest of the world. Lets all pump higher levels of CO2 into the air so we raise the temperature of the world, what’s the worst that could happen??? Famine, starvation, higher sea levels, massive flooding, oh yea, this idiot won’t have to deal with the snow....

I got a better Idea... MOVE SOMEWHERE THATS NOT COLD... there’s plenty of places like that...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 15th, 2007, 05:47 PM
WHO LET THE DOG OUT!?!?!?

You tell 'em yeller.

Chi_Townz
February 15th, 2007, 06:19 PM
WHO LET THE DOG OUT!?!?!?

You tell 'em yeller.

HAHAHA

RGR THAT!!:heart3

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==