PDA

View Full Version : Love movies

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 14th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Whats your all time Fav. love movie?

Come on guys you know you have one....

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 14th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Groundhog Day would be my favorite, because I'm nutty about Bill Murray.

"Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear, and when I do it's usually something exotic"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRcQlvZX41w

LA_MERC_Onji
February 14th, 2007, 08:33 AM
i LOVE that movie. one of my all time favs

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 14th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Sleepless in Seatle

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
February 14th, 2007, 08:49 AM
"Not Another Teen Movie"

LA_MERC_Sniper
February 14th, 2007, 10:39 AM
dont really have a fav. when harry met sally armageddon pearl harbor the lake house

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 14th, 2007, 10:51 AM
some of Mine would be...

-Gone with the wind!
-Pearl Harbor
-The Note Book (OMG this was a good one told wayne I didn't want to watch it no more made me cry so long over this movie)
-Sweet Home AL

so many to name...

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 14th, 2007, 11:58 AM
return of the jedi - the scene when Han and the princess kiss is so powerful

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 14th, 2007, 12:11 PM
return of the jedi - the scene when Han and the princess kiss is so powerful

LOL.. Oh goodness... lol

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
February 14th, 2007, 12:37 PM
"Return of the Living Dead"

Touching moment when the girlfriend offers her brains to her zombie boyfriend to eat.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 14th, 2007, 12:39 PM
I was thinking this link was about.....well look at the avatar...lol.

Any of the Debbie series really.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 14th, 2007, 01:01 PM
LOL Oh my goodness rook!!!
You boys crack me up...

LA_MERC_Shadow
February 14th, 2007, 02:04 PM
When Harry Met Sally and Somewhere in Time

LA_MERC_BS
February 14th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Kung Fu Hustle

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lMUSMmR3jsU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lMUSMmR3jsU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 14th, 2007, 02:40 PM
For me it's "The last of the Mohicans" The music was great in that one

"Whereever you go, I WILL FIND YOU!"

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 14th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Hero...with Jet Li or Hannibal...I know, not your typical "love" movie...but it really is, believe it or not.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 14th, 2007, 03:43 PM
For me it's "The last of the Mohicans" The music was great in that one

"Whereever you go, I WILL FIND YOU!"

That is a great movie... The first Almost Mrs. Wetzel introduced me to that movie, and to this day I think of her anytime I hear Enya or see that movie.

Which of course illicits a hearty laugh and a "didn't that chick I stole you from LOVE that movie?!!" retort from my wife. :owned

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
February 14th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Ahh yes, Kung Fu Hustle, it was so touching at the end where he gave up trying to be great and opened a candy shop. then the girl he saved so long ago came back to him after he shuned her......

Another favorite is Airplane. Ted proved to Elaine that he can take control of a situation and he won her heart back. the auto pilot found the auto stewardes...... The young hot blonde who's "never done anything like this before, but this might be the last few minutes we have..." And who didn't cry when the nun pulled out her guitar and played a song song for the sick girl. The way Peter Graves loved gladiator movies and turkish prisons.....

Even Airplane 2 was touching, the way that Scraps saved the ship by catching the briefcase bomb.....

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 14th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Ummmm.... Love story.... What about.... The devil's rejects

I know, there is no love in that movie.. its all about hate, killing and Death....

Thats my point...

THERE IS NO LOVE.

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
February 14th, 2007, 05:05 PM
well i would have to say the movie i see every time i get home. its stars DL and me. but all u can really see is my butt in air and legs around my head....
nah really there is alot of good movie out there. i call tham chic flicks. i dont like them i do like action movies though like rob roy and brave heart gladiator. u know chic movies with a kick. oh yea my video will be out soon for a very low price of me staying at ur house while DL does devorice papers on my butt.

Rollout
February 14th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Aliens S.G. was hot

LA_MERC_Drax
February 14th, 2007, 05:32 PM
The notebook, althought i haven't fully seen this movie, its got the trick done everytime i've watched it with a chick....

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 14th, 2007, 06:07 PM
The notebook, althought i haven't fully seen this movie, its got the trick done everytime i've watched it with a chick....

It's all about the booty with you eh Drax? LOL!

Chi_Townz
February 14th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Aliens S.G. was hot
Now your talkin!

LA_MERC_Sniper
February 15th, 2007, 12:47 PM
OMG i for got about Last Of The Mohicans good call andy One of my favorite movies of all times. oh and tombstone is a good one

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 19th, 2007, 06:36 AM
']well i would have to say the movie i see every time i get home. its stars DL and me. but all u can really see is my butt in air and legs around my head....
oh yea my video will be out soon for a very low price of me staying at ur house while DL does devorice papers on my butt.

OMG I told you not to tell anyone about the home movie. I guess I need to make sure we still have it and you didn't take it off shore.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 19th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Tin Cup.

LA_MERC_Sniper
February 19th, 2007, 10:27 AM
OMG I told you not to tell anyone about the home movie. I guess I need to make sure we still have it and you didn't take it off shore.
hahah you better check the internet haha

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 19th, 2007, 02:35 PM
:eek: :slap :e2

Chi_Townz
February 19th, 2007, 06:17 PM
LOL, nice DL

Big_ch33se
February 19th, 2007, 07:52 PM
return of te jedi, yessir, I like it. Return to me was cool as well.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
February 21st, 2007, 07:43 AM
hokey, but i can watch Titanic forever.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==