PDA

View Full Version : Anna dies?

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 8th, 2007, 03:31 PM
ok has anyone seen this?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070208/ap_en_tv/anna_nicole_smith

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 8th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Yeah...can't say as I'm that surprised. Makes me want to go buy TrimSpa now more than ever though!

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 8th, 2007, 03:51 PM
They should check her Geritol for Mr.Clean.... I saw Barry leaving that same hotel earlier.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 8th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Just makes me wonder tho. I've never liked her but she does have a little baby girl thats not to old!! If the Trimspa makes you talk, walk, act like her then I think I would go with something else to loose the weight!

Chi_Townz
February 8th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Good old fashion exorcise

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 8th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Now she was a total basket case before Trimspa, and that pill didnt loose that weight... Exersise did.

LA_MERC_Sniper
February 8th, 2007, 08:42 PM
it was probably an od or lethal mix she was interviewed the other night about her childs paternity case and she was with her "hubby" Howard Stern and seemed to be high as hell to me. perfect picture of motherhood there ya know. I hate that she died but that child will be better off with someone else in the state she was in IMO

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
February 9th, 2007, 12:05 PM
They should check her Geritol for Mr.Clean.... I saw Barry leaving that same hotel earlier.

I thought that I was leaving it at YOUR house!!!! You can't pin this one on me!!!!!! You'll never prove it, see!!!!

Barry

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 9th, 2007, 04:28 PM
I thought that I was leaving it at YOUR house!!!! You can't pin this one on me!!!!!! You'll never prove it, see!!!!

Barry

LOL..... Soooo your then one, Huhhh... You know theirs a fella out their right now thatst trying to get a DNA sample from her corpes to prove some kind of maternity case or some Crap like that...

Did this guy pay you to off the girl.... Come on you can tell us... we wont tell nobody else :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==