PDA

View Full Version : CELEBRITY DEATH POOL STARTING!!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 8th, 2007, 03:09 PM
All right now that Fantasy Football is over how about a new game? One that doesn’t take any skill, expertise or talent (perfect for you Andyconda *cough 2 and 11*cough)

Announcing the first ever LA_MERC Celebrity Death Pool! Yes that’s right sickos it’s a chance to literally cash in on the untimely deaths of our favorite celebri-retards, sex-addicted game show hosts, drug addled rock stars, and pedophilic politicians!

ENTRY MONEY IS $10.00 ALL MONIES AND ENTRIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED BY FEBURARY 22nd 2007 at 7:00pm CST. THE CONTEST ENDS ON AUGUST THE 22nd 2007 AT 7:00pm CST.
WE CAN DO LIVE DRAFT VIA THE TS SERVER OR PM WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER!?

THE WINNER IS CHOSEN BY WHO HAS THE MOST DEAD FROM THEIR LIST AS OF AUGUST 22 2007 at 7PM CST. TIE BREAKER IS THE YOUNGEST CELEBRITY DEATH.
WINNER TAKE ALL!

RULES:

I. THOU SHALT NOT KILL
Murdering a member of your list (otherwise known as market manipulation) is not allowed. Players may not cause or otherwise participate in the death of any celebrities. If you cause death to a celebrity on your list, you will be suspended for one (1) year of play. If you cause death to a celebrity on another person's list with the intent to manipulate scores, you will also be suspended for one year. If you attempt to use weapons of mass destruction to kill large numbers of people, some of whom are likely to be celebrities, you will be suspended for one year.
II. CONDEMNED CRIMINALS NEED NOT APPLY
No credit shall be given for prisoners already incarcerated with a potential death sentence pending or already sentenced to death, if they are lawfully executed. However, full credit shall be given if that prisoner commits suicide, is murdered, or dies of natural causes. If a prisoner is executed lawfully for a crime that was committed after entry into the dead pool, then full credit shall be given. No credit shall be given for persons kidnapped or held hostage at the time they are chosen, unless death unrelated to that person's captivity occurs after release.
III. LIFE AND DEATH SITUATIONS
Players are responsible for making sure your picks are alive when you choose them, even if our data is incorrect. Picks who are already dead do not count towards your score. A person's date of death must be greater than the pick time. You will not be able to remove dead people from your list even in the first 30 days of a game when this condition occurs.
IV. CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER
For falsifying information with the intent to prove a person living or dead in defiance of reality, the penalty shall be lifetime expulsion from all games.
V. THOU SHALT NOT KILL OTHER PLAYERS
Murdering another player shall result in lifetime expulsion from all games.
VI. PROVIDE A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS
You must provide this website with a valid e-mail address.
VII. SHELF LIFE OF AN ACCOUNT
Accounts are retired after one (1) year of play.
VIII. ONE AT A TIME
Users may not have more than one active account. One person, 5 choices, 6 months.
IX. DEAD IS DEAD
It doesn't count if the celeb "dies" on the operating table, only to be revived. Death is defined as the permanent, irreversible condition of croakitude. Transient deathlike states need not apply. [Cryogenic suspension notwithstanding.]
X. GAME TIMES

See above

XI. INSIDER TRADING
Making choices based on insider knowledge is LEGAL in this game. If you know something, use it to your advantage. Celebrities with known terminal illnesses, fatwas hanging over their heads, Mafia contracts, etc. are allowed.

LETS DO IT!! WHOSE IN???

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 8th, 2007, 04:47 PM
BUMP!

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 8th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Question about part IX...if someone dies on the table, is revived and dies yet again, is this considered 1 death or 2?

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
February 8th, 2007, 05:07 PM
1, obviously the first death wasn't permanent.

should have come out with this yesterday, could have picked anna nicole smith.

Do astronaughts count? LOL

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 8th, 2007, 05:28 PM
1, obviously the first death wasn't permanent.

should have come out with this yesterday, could have picked anna nicole smith.

Do astronaughts count? LOL

What?? Did she die????

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 8th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Bump!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
February 8th, 2007, 10:35 PM
I'm in man. Tell me where to send money, and when to send names.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 9th, 2007, 08:21 AM
lmao.

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 9th, 2007, 08:51 AM
LMAO love the question Tech... :laugh:

LA_MERC_goose
February 9th, 2007, 12:32 PM
You know, most things you people do don't bother me much, this however is pure freaking morbid and I'm not exactly fond of it, personally.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
February 9th, 2007, 12:39 PM
You know, most things you people do don't bother me much, this however is pure freaking morbid and I'm not exactly fond of it, personally.

I am in agreement with Goose.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 9th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Morbid yes. Funny someone thought of it.....priceless!

LA_MERC_BS
February 9th, 2007, 02:05 PM
hahahahahahahaha count me in brother

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 9th, 2007, 03:02 PM
You guys make me LOL so much sometimes it hurts... lol

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 9th, 2007, 04:23 PM
PM me your list of 5 please... Unveiling to occur 2/23/2007...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 22nd, 2007, 03:22 PM
Today is the starting date for the Celebrity Death Pool!! PM me your list of 5 you think are going to cash it in, between 2/22/2007 and 08/22/2007. All entries to be unveiled Friday 02/23/2007....

Get 'em in.... TY

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 22nd, 2007, 03:41 PM
I passed on this one, sorry........a little to morbid.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 22nd, 2007, 09:15 PM
The subject dont bother me, its that I dont care about famous people to start with ... So to try and think of 5 that I think are going to Die this year.... Well...Cant think of 5 I like..LOL

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==