PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
February 2nd, 2007, 09:00 AM
Hey guys, my name is Barry. I'm a friend of Mikes's (Diesel). You should see me on from time to time. I'm a real noob when it comes to PC First person shooters, so I'm looking forward to learning the ropes. Mike made me start playing BF2, he threatened to keep pinching my ass and winking at me if I didnt start playing. The madness had to end, hence...here I am.

Barry

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 2nd, 2007, 09:02 AM
BARRY!! whats up man. I better not find out Mike is pinching your ass. I might have to choke a b!tch.

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 2nd, 2007, 09:05 AM
Diesel is known to do these sorts of things...but honestly, the one you have to watch out for is Andyconda...you want to talk about man-lovin...he's the one to talk to.

Seriously though...welcome to the forums!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
February 2nd, 2007, 09:12 AM
Jealousy...Jealousy....What up you rajun-cajun?????!!!!!! :)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 2nd, 2007, 09:20 AM
Welcome to LA_MERC and the wonderful world of BF2, glad to have you here.

I would look out for Goose, who when over-served (verified by photographic evidence) enjoys frolicking with and wagging his tongue very close to other men. :stick

BTW Nice Quote from the Duke.

LA_MERC_goose
February 2nd, 2007, 09:52 AM
Welcome to the mad house Barry - don't pay these bastages any freaking attention - they're just mad that Reed, Justin, James and Andy don't give them all the love.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
February 2nd, 2007, 09:54 AM
LOL

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
February 2nd, 2007, 10:18 AM
I'm Diesel's worst enemy in BF2. Want me to crush him, more? I will do it for free!

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 2nd, 2007, 10:56 AM
Leave me alone....Toby LMAO
welcome Barry, he is a noob, but has potential, and is catching on quick.

I realize how hard it is for nooch, max, and baco now that I took some time off and am back playing...some of the losers like BS and Toby hav played like forever...I mean BS has logged almost 1200 hours of play...when we all started the servers were full of nubs, nor you have bars, birds, and stars runing every ****ing where...

Toby almost got beat out as my fav enemy if we had played one more round of SF on theat map...I could not touch captain buck with a got damn dao from 5' and he one shots me...give me my armor!!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
February 2nd, 2007, 12:07 PM
You do know that there is a working aimbot hack for BF2, don'tcha?

LA_MERC_johncst
February 2nd, 2007, 12:31 PM
what is a aimbot hack please tell us and can we stop it .And welcom to the mad house.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
February 2nd, 2007, 12:35 PM
Thanks Mike, although perhaps you could clear up part of your message for me: "Toby almost got beat out as my fav enemy if we had played one more round of SF on theat map...I could not touch captain buck with a got damn dao from 5' and he one shots me...give me my armor!!" This is the interpretation that I get: (1) SF= San Francisco: The name of some homosexual wrestling game played by two men in a vat of chocolate pudding.
(2) "I could not touch Captain Buck"= Captain Buck: Just a pet name for some other guy's pecker. "Captain Buck" must be 5' long and only can "shoot once" (poor guy) (3) "Give me my armor"= Condom...duh!

Well, I havn't played long enough to get the whole picture, but this is just a noob's interpretation.

PS: Please keep Captain Buck to yourself.

Barry

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 2nd, 2007, 12:36 PM
what is a aimbot hack please tell us and can we stop it .And welcom to the mad house.

It's where I constantly shoot you in the face from across the map, with a pistol.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 2nd, 2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks Mike, although perhaps you could clear up part of your message for me: "Toby almost got beat out as my fav enemy if we had played one more round of SF on theat map...I could not touch captain buck with a got damn dao from 5' and he one shots me...give me my armor!!" This is the interpretation that I get: (1) SF= San Francisco: The name of some homosexual wrestling game played by two men in a vat of chocolate pudding.
(2) "I could not touch Captain Buck"= Captain Buck: Just a pet name for some other guy's pecker. "Captain Buck" must be 5' long and only can "shoot once" (poor guy) (3) "Give me my armor"= Condom...duh!

Well, I havn't played long enough to get the whole picture, but this is just a noob's interpretation.

Barry

You're VERY perceptive.... He's got you pegged Diesel. :owned

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 2nd, 2007, 12:54 PM
:laugh:
ahhh ok so now we know:

1)Target hacks...he's always been i||ega|
2)so does wetz
2)Captain Buck is my pet name for goose when he drinks to much.
3)I brought in a wise arse noob....your wife is so going to hate me Barry...I will apologize now.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
February 2nd, 2007, 12:57 PM
LOL

LA_MERC_Wetzny
February 2nd, 2007, 12:59 PM
You caught me!! But you got to admit, I must be one helluva good Haxor with a 14.26% accuracy rating... LOL..:drunk2

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
February 2nd, 2007, 02:15 PM
What sup Barry!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 2nd, 2007, 03:07 PM
Wuzzup Barry. Welcome to the Mad House and see you on TS to play some BF2, drink beer, shoot people, and have a good time.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 2nd, 2007, 03:16 PM
Welcome Barry, You will find that we all can put a twist on all the post around here. We can take a post were no other post has gone before!!!

Just wait and see....

LOL Welcome to the best group of poo poo heads you'll ever see!!!!!

Big_ch33se
February 2nd, 2007, 04:26 PM
That had to be the funniest interpretation I have ever seen, even on these forums. Welcome to the crew. Sounds like you will fit in very nicely.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 2nd, 2007, 04:42 PM

Barry

OMG, LMFAO!!!

Dude your going to fit in very well around here...

Wellcome to the forums... Saw you in game last night, glad to see you on the forums. :)

LA_MERC_Spark
February 2nd, 2007, 04:47 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Welcome man....just....welcome :D

Chi_Townz
February 2nd, 2007, 06:50 PM
It's where I constantly shoot you in the face from across the map, with a pistol.

Or when a certain someone pulls the trigger instead of pushing the button on the shock padds...:stick

Welcome!

Oh, dont forget to contribute to Davids collection...
http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16579

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 2nd, 2007, 08:43 PM
Or when a certain someone pulls the trigger instead of pushing the button on the shock padds...:stick

LMAO!! DOH!!!

LA_MERC_goose
February 3rd, 2007, 07:12 AM
2)Captain Buck is my pet name for goose when he drinks to much.

WTF!? Since when do you, someone who didn't show up for the party, get to give me, the one that traveled many, many miles to consume a few drinks with some people that I've never met in person, a nickname?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 3rd, 2007, 08:07 AM
WTF!? Since when do you, someone who didn't show up for the party, get to give me, the one that traveled many, many miles to consume a few drinks with some people that I've never met in person, a nickname?

Diesel = Pwened!

Big_ch33se
February 3rd, 2007, 02:27 PM
Wow, goose trowin out da smackdown!

Rollout
February 3rd, 2007, 04:02 PM
Great to have new meat, just stand still when playing, I need to improve my K/D ratio!! :)

LA_MERC_goose
February 3rd, 2007, 04:12 PM
You need a miracle to increase that number! doh!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 3rd, 2007, 05:09 PM
I'm going to spam the post up a little guys

BUT

OH MY GOODNESS ROLLOUT hahaha... where is the booty picture? now you moved to "other things" shame on you... get back to your room and think about what your looking at young man...j/k

LOL you boys and your pictures... yall crack me up.....

Oh and by the way I'm just kidding...lolol

LA_MERC_Spark
February 3rd, 2007, 06:10 PM

Lmao! I shot skits right in the face last night while trying to throw him a med pack! :D

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 3rd, 2007, 06:21 PM
Lmao! I shot skits right in the face last night while trying to throw him a med pack! :D

Glad to see Im not the only one thats done that.. :)

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
February 4th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Skitz gets shot in the face all the time, don't worry about it. ;)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==