PDA

View Full Version : blahhh

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 1st, 2007, 03:07 PM
I'm feeling bad today. I'm getting sick! Blahh been in bed all day! On top of all that Wayne had to go back to work yesterday!!!! I hate that. Wish he was home! I wasn't ready for him to go back. I guess I'm going to watch SOME off the ballgame by my self Sunday. I miss wayne and Now I'm feeling like poo...

So who's going to win Sunday?

LA_MERC_Spark
February 1st, 2007, 03:10 PM
Colts ftw! Sorry you're feeling bad DL :(

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 1st, 2007, 03:17 PM
Get better, DL! There's some bad stuff going around up here...I hope it's nothing like this.

Doesn't matter who wins the SB this year cuz it won't be either the Saints or the Pats...

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 1st, 2007, 03:25 PM
Yeah colts for me to. Wayne lol at me because I don't know much about football and in every football game we watch I'm always asking him questions. All I know is what way the ball needs to go and what team has it!!! Thats all you really need to know right... lol... I always pick the team that looks the best and has a pretty color. But this time I'm going for Colts (can't remember there color) because I think there going to do better.

Anyway yeah I hate this cold stuff makes me not want to do anything...

Chi_Townz
February 1st, 2007, 05:17 PM
GO BEARS!!

Actualy, we just might go see a movie or something....LOL

SweetGirL
February 2nd, 2007, 06:21 AM
Hate to hear you're under the weather, beautiful lady. :( Rest when the kids head off to school and try to recoup during the day today.

As for foozeball, I hate that the Saints aren't in the SB. I'm planning on watching the game here at home (kids have school the next day, so they'll be running circles around the tv prolly, so I don't know how much of the game I'll actually "see"). Knowing me, I'll be in the kitchen cleaning up dinner dishes and wiping the counters and stove, getting the kids into baths, preparing backpacks and school clothes for the next day, etc!! (woman's work lol)

I'd like to see da Bears take this one home, but I think the Colts are gonna give 'em a good run for their money.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
February 2nd, 2007, 08:28 AM
We are sick over here too. Nasty colds. Robyn gave it to me and I could kill her for it. I HOPE I don't get it as bad as she had because it WRECKED her for 3 days. I'm just at the start of it.

I'll be working Sunday but will most likely watch it at the front desk. I'm hoping for the Colts for Manning's sake. Dude deserves it.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 2nd, 2007, 03:11 PM
Thanks SG and Guys

I'm feeling a little better now don't know why I didn't do anything. lol.. It's the calm before the storm. I'm always the last to get it. Everyone gets sick before me and I take care of them all. Yes even the big baby (Dragon) and then I get sick and it's always after he goes to work and no one is here to take care of me. BUT moms are wonder women we can do it all.. LOL...

Big_ch33se
February 2nd, 2007, 04:30 PM
Get better quick! And go colts! (blue and white colors by the way). Im with cowboy, Manning deserves this ring Big time! N. O. boy FTW!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==