PDA

View Full Version : Words Women Use

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 26th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Words Women Use:

1.) FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument
when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half
an hour. Five Minutes is only five minutes if you have just
been given five more minutes to watch the game before
helping around the house.

3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means
something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that
begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal
statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means
she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting
her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.
(Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous
statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means
she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and
when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or
Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying _____ YOU!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous
statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told
a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This
will later result in a man asking "what's wrong", for the
woman's response refer to # 3.

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
January 26th, 2007, 08:51 AM
7 of those 9 I experienced last night.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 26th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Ditto...*sigh*

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 26th, 2007, 09:10 AM
That's why you just hit them.:stick

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 26th, 2007, 09:12 AM
same here, but it was Monday all day, Wed. night and all 7 again this morning. :(

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 26th, 2007, 10:19 AM
My wife and I have an unusual relationship because we are actually friends, so I don't get too much of the above words. But it seems they come in groups because if I hear one of them, more are sure to follow. Kinda like this week, I was off work all week and basically sat home and did nothing everyday so she's been kinda pissy. Although she did this for years and I don't recall complaining about it much because then I would hear any assortment of the above words and risk going to jail. Considering I'm 5'10 185 lbs. I'm sure I would be renamed Charlot Enrique's Harlot if I ever went to jail.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 26th, 2007, 10:37 AM
What I hear, usually later at night is, “You spent less time on your computer when all you could do with it was watch pron, now its 24/7 killing shi0t.” I spewed beer all over her foot on that one! (I quickly turned my head to avoid defiling my precious system and got Marietta’s leg instead)

LA_MERC_Nutria
January 26th, 2007, 11:16 AM
What I hear, usually later at night is, “You spent less time on your computer when all you could do with it was watch pron, now its 24/7 killing shi0t.” I spewed beer all over her foot on that one! (I quickly turned my head to avoid defiling my precious system and got Marietta’s leg instead)

Damn.. sounds like my house, you spyin on me? I had to move my power strip under my desk because she would turn it off when she wanted my attention.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 26th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Smart man, nooch...

Chi_Townz
January 26th, 2007, 04:26 PM
God... Im I the lucky one the....
I only really see my wife 1.5 days a week. She works 9pm - 6am.. I work 8am to 5pm... We are like ships passing in the night. So yeh, I have a good relationship with my wife.
It is very rarly I hear those words, but some times I do.

Wetz.... hate to say it man but...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Chi_Townz/thats_hot_design.jpg

Rollout
January 26th, 2007, 06:19 PM
**** I can't beat these..TOO FUNNY, but I do hear the "nothing" comment when I stupidly ask what's wrong. I then have to hear about "nothing" for 45 minutes!! :)

LA_MERC_Spark
January 26th, 2007, 06:23 PM
I think I've about worn mine down. She just doesn't talk to me when I within 5 feet of the computer, though she has resoted to sending in the kids now and then.

Big_ch33se
January 26th, 2007, 08:22 PM
The one good thing to my wife leaving me... I know longer hear any of those words. Amen to solitude.

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
January 28th, 2007, 08:44 AM
well im sorry guys. i really dont hear stuff like that or maybe i do but dont listen. when she wants me she usually just puts on teddy or drops a towel in front of me and says opps my towel dropped. i see that alot. after 9 years it doesnt get old i love it. so sorry for ur problem guys i have a great wife.
GO DRAGONLADY

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 28th, 2007, 08:53 AM
well im sorry guys. i really dont hear stuff like that or maybe i do but dont listen. when she wants me she usually just puts on teddy or drops a towel in front of me and says opps my towel dropped. i see that alot. after 9 years it doesnt get old i love it. so sorry for ur problem guys i have a great wife.
GO DRAGONLADY

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm an over achiever. I married a women I never would have believed would say yes to my stoopid ass... I got no complaints.

BigCh33se, remember this for the next time. "You can marry more money in five minutes, than you can make in a lifetime."

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 29th, 2007, 03:49 PM
GO DRAGONLADY

DANG!!!! you try'n to get brownie points? I think you just got them! guess who's getting LUCKY tonight. lol I got to keep my man happy so he don't go off and get "it" from some other hoochy...
He knows what I would do if that happend...

Oh and I do say those words but he is pretty good about getting the hint!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 29th, 2007, 03:53 PM
medic...man down tonight for BF2...I think he took a blow to the head

sorry so wrong but could not pass it up :emb:

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
January 29th, 2007, 04:06 PM
LOL No it has to happen after he plays BF2... It always has to wait till after BF2... LOL.... I love my Sexy Dragon.....

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 29th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Well... not that I would know... being that I dont have, or have never had a wife...
But it seems to me dragon that since you dont see D/L for 2 weeks at a time... That may help keep the fires burning..

Big_ch33se
January 29th, 2007, 08:21 PM
O how true it is wets..... thats why my new girlfriend makes almost twice as much as me. Just got to get her moved back to new orleans with a similar paying job.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 29th, 2007, 10:06 PM
O how true it is wets..... thats why my new girlfriend makes almost twice as much as me. Just got to get her moved back to new orleans with a similar paying job.

I had one that made twice as much as me, but after a while that dont make it worth it either when they got "Isues".....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==