PDA

View Full Version : Uh OH...BS is dissin TS again...

Chi_Townz
January 25th, 2007, 06:59 PM
I really like the whos online thing... It tells no lies!!

:stick

No but really, its a cool tool...
Ryno, the missing coworker, has been trying for the past couple of nights to get on TS. He is having issues... This will help so he can find us and get in the game. By the way, for those of you wondering who has been jumping on and off without saying anything, its him...LOL

Anyway, if anyone sees him on, can you give him a hand, or let me know and Ill try.
:outta:

LA_MERC_BS
January 25th, 2007, 07:09 PM
uhhhhh, no thats not me..... that must be a mistake. Maybe it's broken. Yea thats it, it's broken and you know how that thing lie anyways.

Yes it's true, I spam up the points in SF infantry only a few hours before I meet up with you guys. Hey I got to do something, Toby is hot on my ass in points and Andy is starting to close in.

Chi_Townz
January 25th, 2007, 10:30 PM
HAHAHAHHA

Just funnin bro...

Wetz made a coment earlier that when he checked, Dragon, myself and the others in game didnt show up...Is there a delay of sorts?

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 26th, 2007, 08:04 AM
There is a delay for sure, it just depends on how often our site updates and more importantly how often game-monitor updates. Usually when you get off of a server you can still see yourself there in game-monitor and according to our bf2 stats page.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 26th, 2007, 12:10 PM
and Andy is starting to close in.

You've almost doubled my points stud. I think you're safe for a while (year or so)

LA_MERC_johncst
January 26th, 2007, 02:02 PM
he told me you smell funny

Chi_Townz
January 26th, 2007, 04:06 PM
he told me you smell funny

Highjacker.:stick

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==